**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Slumber node on Juggernaut in Dungeons not working mentioned?!?!?

Playing dungeons earlier today and when on the Slumber node Juggernaut, he DID NOT get stunned for 15 seconds.. Please help. All my champs pretty much died almost instantly.

Attached screen shots.

Comments

• A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    He cannot be stunned while unstoppable... Bad node choice... Sorry man

Alpha Scorpion
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    That why I need to ikow all the champ ability in the game
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    Yep bad choice of a node to keep as his updated unstoppable now wont let u stun even if node says stuns
  • AlufetahAlufetah Posts: 20
    Thanks for all the comments. I assumed the nodes would carry on which ever champ is on it in Dungeons since it is not a debuff that was placed by a champ I am playing with.
    If that is the case, what if there would be nodes on both sides of the dungeon with that same effect then there is no way of getting passed Juggernaut.
    Thoughts on this please, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
    Thanks.
  • AraeArae Posts: 14
    Mordo does the same thing with that node combo. Pretty stupid.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    The slumber node has never work properly since the beginning !

Every time the defender try a medium attack at the start of the fight you have a chance to have the slumber node negated till the defender gain the huge % attack bonus
  • Phone2312Phone2312 Posts: 87
    Where does it stay in his abilities he cannot be stunned when unstoppable?

• Phone2312Phone2312 Posts: 87
    I noticed this went into effect when you try to parry him about a month or two ago, but you prior to that you used to be able to stun Juggs with a parry.

I also think that’s another bug, but have been dealing with it. Nowhere in his abilities does it describe him as stun immune.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Phone2312 said:

I noticed this went into effect when you try to parry him about a month or two ago, but you prior to that you used to be able to stun Juggs with a parry.

I also think that’s another bug, but have been dealing with it. Nowhere in his abilities does it describe him as stun immune.

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    had the same bug figthing Mephisto and Dr Strange yesterday