Options

Kabam, can you toss us a bone and have a purchasable 6* generic awakening

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,569 ★★★★
The game has been slowing down, frustration is building in my alliance because it's the same old thing. Can you toss us a bone maybe this 4th of july special with a 6* generic awakening or pick a class 6* awakening.

Progression is so slow and unless you want to spend like a mad dog, 6* shards are still scarce. And even if you have some, it's next to impossible to dupe a champ unless you get really lucky. Please help! Not a threat, but I noticed a lot of frustration in the community and some are going to quit soon.

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,255 ★★★★★
    People would jump all over a “choose your own class” 5* AG, much less 6* AGs. 6* AGs seem abit too early for the current state of the game.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    No, just no. Assuming 6* awaken gems will be LoL 2 and story mode act 6 full exploration. I’d actually be against a for purchase 6* gem for purchase released in July. Just my thoughts. Lots of people are still trying for 5*’s they don’t have and duping them. Seems way premature to release 6* awaken gems.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Good luck with that

My money says we see 6* AG crystal for July 4th, if we're lucky
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Lol. I don't have a 6* worth using a gem on.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,134 ★★★★★
    $500 6* AG random crystal here we come.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yeah I agree with @DalBot ... If anything it'd be in a Crystal... Probably one with a 80% chance at a 5 Star AG and 20% chance at a 6 Star AG too...
  • Options
    NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Got 20 6 star, not one worth of an awakening so this idea would only increase the gap between lucky 6 people and the rest
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,569 ★★★★
    Ya but I'm saying the progress of the game is so slow... They are losing people from what I can tell...1 generic 6* awakening isn't going to break the game wide open...
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,255 ★★★★★

Ya but I'm saying the progress of the game is so slow... They are losing people from what I can tell...1 generic 6* awakening isn't going to break the game wide open...

Their daily revenue suggests otherwise.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Offer for whalers....