**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Slumber is not Power Locking the opponent in Dungeons.

EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Slumber is supposed to Stun and Power Lock the opponent. Against Magik, she only was stunned. She constantly kept triggering Limbo, preventing damage, and awoke with a Special 3 that instantly allowed her to KO me. This is not working as intended.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Were you using Blade? He’s known for turning off nodes with his danger sense. ;)
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★

Were you using Blade? He’s known for turning off nodes with his danger sense. ;)

Ultron. No ability accuracy reductions.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Did you start the fight by parrying while using the pacify mastery?

Did you start the fight by parrying while using the pacify mastery?

No. I know to just dash back.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

That is not true at all

Why you lying up in here?
    I literally just had that node about an hour ago and you are 100% wrong, mate.
    The opponent is immediately stunned, there's no room for them to even move a finger.
    There actually is. They don't always move but they can right at the start. If you dash in immediately you can definitely get clipped
  • Hey there @Ebbtide, would you be able to tell me who was on your team or what level of Dungeon you were in?
    edited May 2019

Hey there @Ebbtide, would you be able to tell me who was on your team or what level of Dungeon you were in?

Ultron (Cinematic), Vision (Cinematic), Iron Man (Regular Version). All Awakened. 4-Stars. Ultron was in the first fight with Magik.

I think this was Dungeon 6, Room 2.

In the second attempt at Magik I used Vision, expecting it to not Power Lock again, so I could Power Drain her. It worked correctly that time, though. She was Stunned and Power Locked.

This happened in the prior run of Dungeons a few weeks back, but I don't think I reported it then. I don't recall who I was fighting with, but my opponent was not someone who shrugged off debuffs or reduced accuracy of debuffs.

My device is an iPad Air with software 12.2 on it.

Also, with what CoatHang3r said, I have encountered that as well, where the enemy has a brief moment to attack or dash back. This is problematic as there is one node that allows for zero debuffs when the AI/defender dashes forward/medium attacks. If they dash forward in that initial moment of the fight it causes the Slumber to have no effect.

I forget the node name if someone else can recall it.

As a side question, why if you Parry the opponent would it negate Slumber? I know not to do that, but is it because the Slumber node is being seen as a defender ability/buff/bonus? So the Parry prevents the bonus?