**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

RNG, Kabam please add more initiative in your game

KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion

These are the fivestars I've pulled. Keep in kind I've been playing a long time. I'm trying to progress but I need better champs to do that. I never get good champs and to get rewards I need to progress but to progress I need good champs. You see the bind I'm in.

Comments

• IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Omega is good once you dupe him, and Glad Hulk is very good. But yeah very disappointing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Um.....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Gulk, Angela, Omega, Hawkeye, Hela, SG, Hulk, Psylocke....just off the top of my head. Loki even has a number of uses.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

Gulk, Angela, Omega, Hawkeye, Hela, SG, Hulk, Psylocke....just off the top of my head. Loki even has a number of uses.

yeah these are awful Champs...... Awful Awful Awful.... Hard hitter Angela...uselesss, Omega Red..... useless, Hawkeye with his useless SP1...... Recently Buffed SG...... and Ghulk, only seating's can make this champion a Godlier
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Half of those champions are solid that's not bad at all. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to get through act 5 and further with those champions levelled up.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

yeah these are awful Champs...... Awful Awful Awful.... Hard hitter Angela...uselesss, Omega Red..... useless, Hawkeye with his useless SP1...... Recently Buffed SG...... and Ghulk, only seating's can make this champion a Godlier
    You forgot psylocke and her terrible power control and elektra only being able to reduce ability accuracy by 85% useless
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    TwmR said:

You forgot psylocke and her terrible power control and elektra only being able to reduce ability accuracy by 85% useless
    Yeah useless Electra that see her 85% ability reduction, jump another 25%, when she apply’s a debuff on opponents.... they call her the modok killer... wonder why....
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I see Iron Patriot, KK and Diablo in there... and most of the other champs people are mentioning need to be awakened to be super effective, so I get it.

I'd guess most of the people who are saying "chin up buckaroo" have a more robust roster where situational champs get a lot more love.

You are focusing your resources in the right spot. Your top 5 are the 5 best you got. It is crappy to say this, but keep grinding... the RNG eventually has to go your way...
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    If you've been playing for a long time (nearly 3 years I suspect) and you're not even Lv60 as yet, then not having good champs in your opinion isn't the only cause of the bind you think you're in.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    Lol.. sometimes people don’t know what good champs they have and complain about their pulls. Geez

Nothing kabam can do to alleviate such... expectations..
  • KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    A lot of u saying I'm complaining but Omega Red and Spider Gwen need to be awakened, Elektra and Hawkeye don't have the damage or utility I need. My gulk and Angela are good. But that's it the other champs aren't worth ranking up because they don't help in the content I play
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    uhhhhh you have omega
  • KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    Rasilover said:

uhhhhh you have omega

Yeah but he's kinda useless without sig ability