Options

Ranking Up Captain America for Save the Battlerealm

Should I rank up this nerf just for doing the Quest.
PS. I DON'T HAVE MUCH GOLD

Ranking Up Captain America for Save the Battlerealm 33 votes

Yes, Ranking Up is nessesary
39%
GamerCrkwestRichiesDad79AKTEKReferenceLaVarBBBBattle_GreninjaXxLoganTDCxXSDPMathking13Sérgio_321BLACKMILKTEA_88Yegnasairock 13 votes
No, Forget the Quest
60%
FuzzylumpsHaji_SaabMarzGrooveSpity68PiviotOrcDovahkiinA l p h adamianohmDkutctghAanthoMaldroit2CASrini003CASrinivaslukakaEtjamaFreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeSlimeballXyresic_LemonLainua 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    No, Forget the Quest
    Master is so ridiculous 12k champs with 100% Power Gain.
    Thats what annoys me
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    No, Forget the Quest
    You might be able to do it with a rank 1, nonetheless it won't help you in the long run. I don't think it's wise to rank up a champion just for one event quest (just one path, not even a complete quest).
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    If you're only going for completion rewards in that quest, I'd say just wait until a more powerful avenger comes along and do that path. But I've been trying a bit with my 4* cap (currently rank 2) and he's pretty cool with the buff. Only reason I haven't finished Master yet is because the game isn't listening to my inputs and lagging all over the place.
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    No need to rank him. The benefits of the stone are enough at r1 to be fine
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Master is so ridiculous 12k champs with 100% Power Gain.
    Thats what annoys me

You get a 3-second power lock (enough for one combo) when you inflict Fatigue, so there's that somewhat solved
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nah r1 will be enough for master
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I took my Cap to rank 2. Nothing wrong with that. It’s just rank 2. Helps in arena anyway if nothing else. However, with the soul stone and a little practice, he becomes extremely powerful. If you wanna complete the event with minimal stress it is well worth it.
  • Options
    CUBCUB Posts: 146

I took my Cap to rank 2. Nothing wrong with that. It’s just rank 2. Helps in arena anyway if nothing else. However, with the soul stone and a little practice, he becomes extremely powerful. If you wanna complete the event with minimal stress it is well worth it.

Are you able to do epic or master? what level?
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    I brought mine to r2 and demolished master with him alone. Now I am cruising through Epic with my 5* 1/25 Hulk except for path F which I beat with my r2/35 Cap. I wouldn't rank him any higher than r3 though.