**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I use my 5* shards for Iceman?

I have only two 5 star champs (iron fist and hulkbuster), but I have 15K shards saved up. I hear that iceman is a great champ, but didn't know if I should go for him or save it for a different upcoming feature champ? Or just use them for a basic 5* champ for 10K shards? Any thoughts?

Comments

• Featured! Featured! Featured! Thank me later!
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    If you only have two 5*, then you should probably go for a basic 10k. Best to build up your 5* roster before trying for featured.
  • You'll regret it when you get an Iron patriot...
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    But if the OP only has a small 5* roster, I would think it would be a wise desicion not to spend an extra 5k on a crystal that would probably not yield the featured. I personally would save those extra 5K, but it's the OP's choice.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    He's solid...really like him.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★
    After watching Seatin's video, you may be inspired to try for Iceman. For every Seatin, there is probably 9,999 others who gets ... [fill in the blanks]

• 4fun4fun Posts: 58
    Go for the basic. There is a very small chance to get any featured champ. Then you just need another 5k for another basic 5* champ.
  • You'll regret it when you get an Iron patriot...

Hey! Don't bash on my boy!

Don't go for the featured, try to build up a good 5* roster first, you'll just end up disappointed when you don't get him and ended up spending 50% more shards on his crystal.
  • RxordieRxordie Posts: 18
    Thanks for the comments! I think I will get a basic 5* champ, that way I will get two 5*'s by the end of the month with the monthly rewards. I should build up my roster first before going for feature champs.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    The odds of pulling an Iceman are too low to justify going for it.