**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any prediction on the upcoming champions to the game?

13»

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Mystique - with some Shang Tsung shape shifting powers...
  • Seriously can't understand why Nick Fury was never added as a skill champ... seems weird.

Fury will be added in March 2019 as part of the Captain Marvel event. (Movie premiere scheduled for 3/8/19)
  • NonuNonu Posts: 28
    Doctor Doom is a sorcerer, he should be Mystic if he's ever added. I'd love to see a Fantastic Four and Doctor Doom Monthly event. the Fantastic Four should probably be Cosmic or Science i'm not sure.
  • Dhennyz wrote: »
    If they are indeed going with The Defenders next month then we might see Kingpin and Jessica Jones. I would like to see a mystic version of Electra. Stick and Stone wouldn't be bad additions as well.

I think it's time they add three champs in a month again just like they did when they added Psylocke, Iceman and AA back in March.

The problem with the champs you list for defenders event is that we already know the approx alphabetical slots of upcoming champs thru mid December 2017. Misty Knight might fit, but I'm really hoping for Mighty Thor instead of a hells kitchen detective.

As for the champs you listed, I think many could come in 2018. Punisher s1, Jessica Jones s2 and Daredevil s3 will all be released on Netflix within the next year or so.
  • Lady death and gladiator hulk would be nice from the Thor movie
  • I think Mysterio might make an appearance. He'd fit right after mordo and kraven fits after king Groot.
  • Medusa maybe for the inhumans show
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited August 2017
    So I'm thinking now:
    Bullseye, Kingpin (Skill)
    Maximus (?), Medusa (Cosmic)
    Gladiator Hulk or Gladiator Thor (?), Hela (Mystic) or Heimdall (Cosmic)
    Mystique and Mister Sinister (Mutant)

The spots after Miss Marvel are unclear because in the game they're called "Ms." Which would put them after Moon Knight and Mordo, not before.

There are very few characters between "Mor" and "Neb" , and only a handful of well known one's like Mystique, Mysterio and Namor. It's possible we'll get another Spiderman villain, but I doubt it.

There are currently multiple hulks, captain Americas, iron man's but only one Thor. Mighty Thor only fits before Miss Marvel, not after. So it's possible we'll get him there instead of maybe Maximus. The other option might be Miracleman.

Thing is, on the actual pic guys like Superior Iron Man and Red Hulk are grouped next to Iron Man and Hulk. Which makes the G spot (lol) harder to determine. It pretty much has to be Gladiator ... because it's between gh and gr. Unless it's Ghost Rider 2099.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    So I'm thinking now:
    Bullseye, Kingpin (Skill)
    Maximus (?), Medusa (Cosmic)
    Gladiator Hulk or Gladiator Thor (?), Hela (Mystic) or Heimdall (Cosmic)
    Mystique and Mister Sinister (Mutant)

The spots after Miss Marvel are unclear because in the game they're called "Ms." Which would put them after Moon Knight and Mordo, not before.

There are very few characters between "Mor" and "Neb" , and only a handful of well known one's like Mystique, Mysterio and Namor. It's possible we'll get another Spiderman villain, but I doubt it.

There are currently multiple hulks, captain Americas, iron man's but only one Thor. Mighty Thor only fits before Miss Marvel, not after. So it's possible we'll get him there instead of maybe Maximus. The other option might be Miracleman.

Isn't "Mighty Thor" Jane Foster in the comics? Would have to be Unworthy Thor or Odinson.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited August 2017
    I'm only responding to other posts, but Jane Foster leads the comic with that title. Thor has called himself Mighty Thor for years though, so it might be another way to distinguish the character.

Quite right though, I had forgotten about Jane Foster.

Other possibilities might be Blade, of course and also Multiple Man, Morbius or the actual character called Gladiator.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I'll be really surprised if they don't add a new Thor since they won't be releasing OG Thor as a 5*. Too many of the most popular champs aren't 5*, it's odd marketing to not push the characters that people love.