**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam I Apologize

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Grew up in Canada. Can confirm that there are only maple trees and meese. The food is only maple flavored. Like Buddy from elf except the only food group is maple syrup.

That is all.

Just gave me a great idea for a Maple Bacon Poutine.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    edited May 2019

Grew up in Canada. Can confirm that there are only maple trees and meese. The food is only maple flavored. Like Buddy from elf except the only food group is maple syrup.

That is all.

Just gave me a great idea for a Maple Bacon Poutine.
    With Brie cheese and sweet potato fries... I’ve bought that at a restaurant once
    I would of felt better about my apology if someone from Kabam accepted it.
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    I was listening to Porch from Infinity War while reading this and it makes it 100x more depressing
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Next opening you must sacrifice two moose and douse them in maple syrup that’s you extracted by HAND from the tree in order to atone for your wrongdoings.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    i for one love Juggs, he is one of my favorite villains in the comics and the game. i thoroughly enjoy playing him, and even though he is considered a bad pull, i would be thrilled to have him as a 4*, 5* or maybe someday as a 6*. i love everything about him in game.
    So Kabam? Do you accept my apology? I’m hesitant to open a 5* til I find out.
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    Honestly champs like that shouldn't even be in the rotation of 6 stars. Like, way to **** on people who can't get one of these a week. I don't think every champ in it needs to be god tier, no; just no champs that totally blow. I got a 6 star Hulkbuster as my first and I'm still upset about it 3 months later.
    On hindsight, maybe they'll all be buffed and balanced in the future and it's a blessing in disguise. Who knows lol.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Give that guy a lil love will ya? Juggs is the bomb with the right squad.
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5w-O8wyyec

ENJOY ACT 6 INVERTED CONTROLS PATH
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Keep patience. Better luck next time
    God bless you buddy

I am back in the favor of the gods
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    John757 said:

I didn’t have the time to make the normal sacrifice of a moose under a maple tree while singing the Canadian national anthem before opening my 6* crystal and of course the Kabam gods did not favor me in my opening.

Again I apologize and will do better next time

May be in future juggy got a hot buff from kabam...
    Thats what you can do now to calm yourself..
    My Last six star was iron fist and I haven’t rankup him to max...
    I am not at all
    happy with all my six star champions only champion I love is omega red

• Rasch_Rasch_ Posts: 17
    👍
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Rasch_ said:

👍

why necro an old thread?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would guess someone realized it was an old thread so they deleted their post, but other ppl responded before it was removed.
This discussion has been closed.