**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have you ever got a 4 star champ from a login crystal ?

2»

Comments

• EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Yes I got one once.
    On my very last UC daily crystal before i became cavilier, i got a 4*
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes I got one once.
    I only pulled one and it was Cap Infinity War, the first four star I maxed out.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Yes I got one once.
    I got an IMIW out of a PHC and then opened the login crystal and got a IMIW out of that...

• MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Yes I got one once.
    I've played for a year now and I finally got my first one with Emma Frost. I was genuinely shocked because I always thought it was impossible. 😂
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    No I’ve never had a 4 star champ

• Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    edited May 2019
    Yes I got one once.
    I got 4* Sym Supreme and Red Skull from them this year. I've only been playing about 7 months so I was shocked lol
  • Bobafetish01Bobafetish01 Posts: 2
    Half of these guys didn't pay attention to the actual question. No 4* out of a LOGIN crystal for me either.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    2 years play this game and not even once get 4*
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    What are you talking about I’ve had loads of 4 stars
    Really... never had one, the only guy that got one , did it with class, he pulled a Blade. Heck he did not even know at that time that he pulled a GT.
  • Gautam91Gautam91 Posts: 59
    the day i get one, is the day i will eat a chicken nugget
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    What are you talking about I’ve had loads of 4 stars
    I wouldn't necessarily say loads but have gotten at least 4
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Yes I got one once.
    Some odd reason on my bday, google play games asked me to verify my DOB and passcode then i signed into game and opened my daily crystal for a 4 star. First and ONLY time. It was weird though how it played out
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Yes I got one once.
    Korg
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Yes I got one once.
    It was symbiote supreme and glad it was him lol
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Yes I got one once.
    Only got one once... 4* Howard the #%^*... been playing for about 3 years or so
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    You cant pull a 4* apparently it would be too game breaking , considering how generously kabam gives us 2*s to make our teams stronger!!!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    None. And if I did I wasn’t paying attention cuz they’re useless lol