**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SP1 on an ALL OR NOTHING node?

Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
What's that about? I was just fighting a 6* thor rags with gr on that node and he throws an sp1? How!?! This ever happen to anyone else? Caught me off guard, stunned me then 5 hit combo ko'd... ridiculous...

Comments

• Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Jdat84 said:

What's that about? I was just fighting a 6* thor rags with gr on that node and he throws an sp1? How!?! This ever happen to anyone else? Caught me off guard, stunned me then 5 hit combo ko'd... ridiculous...

This is a known bug since the dawn of time... Only thor rags seems to do it
  • Options

Jdat84 said:

This is a known bug since the dawn of time... Only thor rags seems to do it
    Seriously? That's ridiculous. I guess unless the bug faces the masses, it gets put on hold until theu het around to applying a fix. Otherwise, why would it be a known issue for so long right? Dang, just sucks I found out the hard way lol

Thanks for the reponse, cheers!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s a known bug, he always does it
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s a known bug, he always does it

Just wishbI had known.. dang. Is there a "list of bugs" link anyone can share so I can become privy to all the "stuff" going on behind the scenes?
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I had same thing butbwith a sp2. therea no point in reporting it bc alm they will say is, send a screenshot or video and by that time it done happened already so reporting it is a wastw of time. Had same issue with Nameless Thanos not giving the SafeGuard when u hit him.... they said send the video to a youtuber.... like people record thoer fights. Waste of time!!
  • Options
    Very frusterating and annoying.