**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Vision AoU not stealing power on specials [Under Investigation]

whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi I have been using my 5/50 sig 99 Vision AoU today in arena and in multiple fights at least 10 specials and none of them stole any power can this please be looked into
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    The same thing happens with Rogue's 2nd special.
    It takes power, but she doesn't get anything back
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Yeah, it seems power steal has been bugged for this update, but I think there are other threads about this issue already.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    i wasnt sure i tried looking before posting but this was the first i had seen/heard of it so figured id make sure it had been brought to forum attention
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    I didn't notice lack of power steal but I sure did notice that at least the sp2 does NO physical damage at all on unblocked opponents
  • Hey everyone! We're really sorry to hear of what's happening at the moment with Vision. I can confirm in the thread linked below that the situation is currently under investigation.

If you find any further evidence of this happening, and you think it may benefit the team's investigation, please feel free to post it there to keep everything in one place. Thank you very much!

VISION AOU GLITCH UNDER INVESTIGATION
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Same thing with GR l2. Says power drain but doesn't reduce their meter.
  • MacrosTheDarkMacrosTheDark Posts: 18
    @Kabam Pertinax The boosts to recover 100 to 150% of power depending of damages after the use of Sp1 or Sp2 are not working either. If you need a video, I can provide one.