**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champs are underrated?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
What champs are underrated in your guys/girls opinion.

Comments

• PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Daredevils I like the Netflix one and Storm SP2 is nice but I only use her 2*
    Symbiote Spidey is pretty good too for me
    Proxima too but she's prob considered good by Seatin too
    Blade wait what this isn't another one of those best champs polls lol
    Blade's OK but not the best sue me

Night Thrasher, i know more and more people get their eyes open about him but im shocked over how many people think he flat out sucks.

Dude is absoluttely amazing, good dmg on his own, great for long matches when duped, incinerate immune, can stop evade and autoblock, my main man for MODOK these days and prolonged debuffs yes including stun with s3.

And to top it off, very smooth and fun animations

Why is he incinerate immune again IDK much about him but why incinerate immune for him
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Symbiote Spiderman
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Venompool. The dude eats buffs and regens and leaves a bleed in its place. He also heal blocks and bleeds on his SP2 and has random buffs.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Vulture is underrated, can wreck havoks and other powergain champs, solid armor
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Lady Thor, Hood, and Rogue are the 3 most underrated in my book
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Luke cage. Dude smashed the collector for me.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    If you are looking for "underrated" discussions, you can try the search function on your top right corner. Input "underrated" and you can see at least 6-7 discussions in past few months, plus over 600 in thread discussions about "underrated" champions.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hood,yondu, angela and doc ock are underrated
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    Joe Fixit
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226

Venompool. The dude eats buffs and regens and leaves a bleed in its place. He also heal blocks and bleeds on his SP2 and has random buffs.

But Venompool attack rating is very low.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Dead1 said:

But Venompool attack rating is very low.
    Venom pool is like a downgraded version of post buff venom
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Angela is extremely underestimated
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Hawkeye is also very underrated because his SP1 is extremely useful with bleed and power control
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Mephisto
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Venom the duck
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Hawkeye
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Psylocke for me have her at R4, permanent power lock throughout the whole match right from the beginning if you use a power start 1 boost, solid damage when they are 0 power locked & crazy damage on her heavy once you build up psi charges.Have used her on havoks, Magiks basically anyone but KM & Korg on node 29 in tier 3 AW.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Elektra and Hood
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Pheonix. like I have stated many times, playing her is a simple repetition of the same motions. Parry & heavy attack until almost SP2, then fire the SP1. Parry and heavy attack again until you reach SP3, and fire that off. if the opponent is still not dead, repeat the process until they are.