**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About champions already we have!!!

Hello,
After Kabam release 6 stars, below 5 stars not relevant. My suggestion is about to ask u Add new 2stars in Premium Hero Crystal
Also, give us 2,3 stars Kang, Thanos, Thanos Infinity War, Classic Ultron in basic pool crystals anyway u didn’t loose anything but some players might be happier.
When u release new champion please don’t forgot add all star varieties for all crystals

Thank you

Comments

• AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    They keep them as rare as they are for trophy champs. They won't be as wanted when the gifting crystals come around if I could get a 4 star Kang if I already have a 3 star.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Yeah, and if they did that they would have to give compensation to the players who bought loads of gifting Crystal's and did labyrinth of legends.
  • Unkind182Unkind182 Posts: 19
    I’m not asking 4 star
    I’m asking 2,3 star
    Anyway nobody lose
    Coz I’m not really sure I can get 4,5 stars kang or Thanos but I would be happier at least get 2,3 stars

Yeah, and if they did that they would have to give compensation to the players who bought loads of gifting Crystal's and did labyrinth of legends.

2,3 stars never don’t compare with 4 star
    And also don’t even change your game play status or position.
    This just for collection

They keep them as rare as they are for trophy champs. They won't be as wanted when the gifting crystals come around if I could get a 4 star Kang if I already have a 3 star.

Also, I’m not talking about only trophy champs
    I have 419 champs but I would like to get other Stars like 2,3 new champs