**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 exp players stepping down

My brother and I are stepping down from our alliance. Were currently looking for more aq focus and limited aw. Both of us are cavalier. If youd like to see my profile, its Jesse6751 Hit me up in game and let me know what we can do for each other.

Comments

• Hey there, went ahead and moved this to the Alliance Recruitment section so you can have an easier time finding an Alliance. Good luck!
  • DimmDimm Posts: 85
    Hello there. i just saw your post. if you have time pls do contact me on line. My ID on line is divinespring. if you have time i would like to hear from you if ever. do message and hit me up, thanks.
    would like to have you in my alliance and i believe you would be want we need in pushing forward. my IGN is divinenaga99. do contact me
  • marekr85marekr85 Posts: 11
    Hi @Fedz ,
    We might have what you are looking for - 23mill ally, gold 1 since beginning of alliance war seasons. We are trying to run more map 6 - for the past few months we are doing BG1 66555, BG2 66555 and BG3 66666.
    If you're interested, please hit me up in Line: eMaRe.
    All the best and happy hunting.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Fedz said:

My brother and I are stepping down from our alliance. Were currently looking for more aq focus and limited aw. Both of us are cavalier. If youd like to see my profile, its Jesse6751 Hit me up in game and let me know what we can do for each other.

Hi Fedz. I thought you started another thread exactly like this. I could have sworn I responded to you a few days ago. Maybe not? Could be my mind is going since I communicated quite a bit the last few days trying to let prospective teammates know about us and what we do as well as learn what they want to do in their game. Anyway, I just friended you in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199

• crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    We may be a fit for you. Hit up on line
    Axiom4(PST