**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Experienced Player Looking for the Right Home

I am a serious player who doesn't want to get too serious. I like AQ, AQ and will be a loyal alliance member. This will always be a game to me, but, I will pit the alliance first and.always contribute. I am being kicked.from.my "chiil" alliance in favor or higher ranked players. I'm welcome back in the future, but my loyalty was not rewarded. Let me know if your alliance might want to take a chance on me.

Comments

• Ml43jetsMl43jets Posts: 20
    I meant AW, AQ
    Came from 16+ mill Gold 2 alliance
  • dzildzil Posts: 86
    edited May 2019
    Hey, we're a 15m alliance looking for 1 more and we do value loyalty. Many people have been with us for a long time, but we do need active folks also. Whats your profile. Add mine in line: dzilooo

We're gold 2 aiming gold 1, 65555 in AQ with 1 BG, other 2 do 5x5. Target 150m+
    Let me add line. I deleted it when I added discord.with my last alliance.
  • CornholioCornholio Posts: 50
    Are you still looking?
    Yes
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    What’s ur prestige?
    My understanding is that prestige is the average of the top 5 heroes. If you agree, mine is just over 7500.
  • SnopciuSnopciu Posts: 19
    Search me on line snopciu77
    9m ally ,maps 5&4
  • BlindKnightBlindKnight Posts: 43
    Hey! We're a relaxed alliance who does AQ 5/4/3 over the summer, and will be back to 5/5/4 in the fall. Gold 2. No "required" donations (only "suggested"). We'd never kick someone in favor of a "higher ranked" player - we're in it for the fun and camaradery. Look me up:
    Line ID: 1maxq
    In-Game: MD PhD
    In-Game Ally Tag: 5280T
    In-Game Alliance Name: TeamTardis-5280
  • BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    If ur still looking add me on line Bradmercer. We can chat there
  • DimmDimm Posts: 85
    Hello there. i just saw your post. if you have time pls do contact me on line. My ID on line is divinespring. if you have time i would like to hear from you if ever. do message and hit me up, thanks.
    would like to have you in my alliance and i believe you would be want we need in pushing forward. my IGN is divinenaga99. do contact me
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    Hey Jets what's your in game name. What are you looking for. We are running map 4 and war. Very active. Been together since 2015. We require line and to be active. Working to move forward. In game or on line at DaBills. Thanks!
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    @MI43jets if you are still looking we are a relaxed alliance, we do AW AQ,but don't require them,with are players who just enjoy playing the game and playing it with a great bunch of people,here we don't ask much aside from being active(you don't have to do AW or AQ just loging in) and being friendly if you follow those 2 you can have quite the fin time with us, and by following these you can stay in the alliance for however long you like,we cherish loyalty very much and would be honoured to have you. If you found us being your type of alliance then please contact me either in game: Maher Najem, or in line app : Skillful Star.
  • Spazad_58Spazad_58 Posts: 48
    Hi, we are a 12.8M Gold 3 alliance. Focused on aw and aq. In aq we do maps 5 & 4. We have a member leaving so have a spot to fill. If interested look up alliance [TNW14] and hit up an officer
  • FearkongFearkong Posts: 224
    If your still looking i will take you gold 2 map 65555 the Knights W_2_W
  • SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    @MI43Jets if you are still looking.

I run a relatively relaxed but active alliance. We all have lives outside of the game and want to have fun with the game. However, we want strong participation in the alliance quest and war.

We run AQ level 5 x 5 and are Gold 2 in the AW.

Only require Line and AQ and AW participation.

Hit me up on Line or in game: Sharperthanyou.
  • JRAWESJRAWES Posts: 70
    Hey. If your still looking add me on Line. We are Gold 1. AQ 5x5
  • DaHomieNoLifeDaHomieNoLife Posts: 63
    You still looking? My line is dago.acuna
  • Totty671Totty671 Posts: 40
    Alliance - The Blade of Vengeance (Tbove)
    Ally Leader - Max.Bon
    AQ - 43333 (Map 5) non - AW days
    Donations - None

Need active members, 200k rating and up. Looking for active, reliable players to build this new alliance.

Members are a small group from a previous alliance looking to progress and enjoy the game. Previously performed at a Gold 2-3 level during season 9 with AQ Map 5 experience.

Line Max.bon, message for more info
  • HartbeatHartbeat Posts: 16
    If you are still looking for an alliance hit me up and we can talk. My line id is hart-beat05
  • KylumacKylumac Posts: 82
    We are a 17M AQ5x5 Alliance that values loyalty - would love to have you try us out and see if its a good fit if you're still looking. All we ask is regular logins, enough depth for AQ/AW simultaneously (12 good champs) and a team player.

We are a group of well seasoned veterans who just love to play - not currently aspiring to Gold 1 - but still like to kick it - a great place to call home without drama or BS

If interested message me and I will get back to you ASAP - spot is currently open and ready to be filled
    In Game/Line ID: Kylumac
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    If you’re still looking, add archangel442 on line, let’s talk
  • Icebourg_23Icebourg_23 Posts: 25
    Add me on line icebourg23
  • Goblin0427Goblin0427 Posts: 20
    If you’re still looking, add me on Line
    Goblin0427

We’ve got what you’re looking for bud and loyalty is a common trait amongst our members.
  • KalamataKalamata Posts: 37
    Still looking?!!..add me on line kalamataaa,gold1 ally 5*5 with some map 6..19 mill ally