**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

20 5 star heros no dupe

2»

Comments

• Options
    Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    Sig 80 Rhino and Ant man. All I could pull with my first 5* crystals. Not all dupes great. These two POS are waste of 10 5* crystals.
  • Options
    jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    I honestly believe Kabam is less likely to give you a dupe champ so you don't get shards. That is a sexy roster, and not duping anyone might be frustrating but you're getting very solid champs.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    jaylerd wrote: »
    I honestly believe Kabam is less likely to give you a dupe champ so you don't get shards. That is a sexy roster, and not duping anyone might be frustrating but you're getting very solid champs.

The crystal doesn't take into consideration your current roster lol. All I get are dupes at this point. Can't get a new champ to save my life. It's just luck.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I'm 25 5*s in and only 3 dupes and 2 of them suck lmao BP Classic SpiderMan and DD Netflix
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    fvt1oqa8x9gd.png
    Now if only I can dupe this guy.
  • Options
    DaddoDaddo Posts: 16
    Ive pulled 30 five stars and duped rhino, colossus and classic spiderman
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Sig 80 Rhino and Ant man. All I could pull with my first 5* crystals. Not all dupes great. These two POS are waste of 10 5* crystals.

I don't know about Rhino but Ant-man duped (Glancing) is pretty amazing. Put him on AWD, if you haven't tried already.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

I don't know about Rhino but Ant-man duped (Glancing) is pretty amazing. Put him on AWD, if you haven't tried already.

I wouldn't say amazing, more like annoying. In the sense that seeing my damage that low drives me crazy lol
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    Quit complaining your roster is stacked for only having 20
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    There allright just want to dupe them n bring the best in them
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    78ak303pwkxs.png

my first dupe
    :neutral:
    Pulled him yesterday
  • Options
    Dfs01Dfs01 Posts: 6
    I'm on 30 and no dupes, was just searching if anyone with worse luck. Someone on 31. Don't make us feel much better.😁
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I was about to dupe my iw ironman n it rolled over i literly screamed son off a bit.. So mad a28j4hzwxp0v.png

The spinner means nothing, you were not "about to dupe" your iw ironman. they do that to make you scream and want to buy more because you were "close" but you were not...

That said you have less than a 20% chance to dupe a character on a new pull currently.
  • Options
    scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    lol i pulled storm 3 times in my first 5 pulls and pulled ultron twice
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I'm at 20 5* right now and my first dupe was my r4 KM.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You are more likely to pull a new champ with that number of champs. This is not shocking. You have a few that would be a nice dupe, but it’s unlikely to happen.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

I was about to dupe my iw ironman n it rolled over i literly screamed son off a bit.. So mad a28j4hzwxp0v.png

The spinner means nothing, you were not "about to dupe" your iw ironman. they do that to make you scream and want to buy more because you were "close" but you were not...

That said you have less than a 20% chance to dupe a character on a new pull currently.
    I'm pretty sure he knows that now that post was like half a year ago
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,780 ★★★★★
    Dfs01 said:

I'm on 30 and no dupes, was just searching if anyone with worse luck. Someone on 31. Don't make us feel much better.😁

I have 7 cosmic out of 18.
    Next cosmic is going to be great. :D
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Out of all of my 0 5 stars, none of them are duped... WHY KABAM!
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Im 24 5*s with 5 dups and only good dup is rhulk. Tbh id rather get new garbage than dup garbage i already have
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I can’t remember how many dupe within 20 pulls but I do remember my earlier dupes were: Hulkbuster, civil warrior, iron patriot and ....... cyclops.
  • Options
    silver_dragonsilver_dragon Posts: 15
    I've got 26 5* and the only one I've duped so far is psylocke.
  • Options
    Dfs01Dfs01 Posts: 6
    I've had a few good 5* Corvus and IMIW probably the best. But most are rubbish. On the bright side, I've not many more rubbish teir ones to collect. Can only improve from there lol