Need Alliance

I have an alliance right now but it is really not active and I want to join another alliance that is really active. I play every day. Need alliance that is active and able to reach many rewards.

Comments

• Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, went ahead and moved this to the Alliance Recruitment section so you can have an easier time finding an Alliance. Good luck!
  • BradMercerBradMercer Member Posts: 206
    What are u looking for level wise. Can u send ur account in as well so we can see what we’re chasing
  • DimmDimm Member Posts: 85
    Hello there. i just saw your post. if you have time pls do contact me on line. My ID on line is divinespring. if you have time i would like to hear from you if ever. do message and hit me up, thanks.
    would like to have you in my alliance and i believe you would be want we need in pushing forward. my IGN is divinenaga99. do contact me
  • DimmDimm Member Posts: 85
    Hello there. i just saw your post. if you have time pls do contact me on line. My ID on line is divinespring. if you have time i would like to hear from you if ever. do message and hit me up, thanks.
    would like to have you in my alliance and i believe you would be want we need in pushing forward. my IGN is divinenaga99. do contact me
  • DaBillsDaBills Member Posts: 648
    Hey Prime what's your in game? What are you looking for?
  • Totty671Totty671 Member Posts: 40
    Alliance - The Blade of Vengeance (Tbove)
    Ally Leader - Max.Bon
    AQ - 43333 (Map 5) non - AW days
    Donations - None

Need active members, 200k rating and up. Looking for active, reliable players to build this new alliance.

Members are a small group from a previous alliance looking to progress and enjoy the game. Previously performed at a Gold 2-3 level during season 9 with AQ Map 5 experience.

Line Max.bon, message for more info
  • PrimeDudePrimeDude Member Posts: 10