**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hello, I started 14 days ago

So I started 2 weeks ago, this is what I’m working with, I’m on act 4.4.1, any champs advice etc. Would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    As for story quest, I’d prioritise ranking up Sabretooth, then Medusa and ghost rider. If you can, do as much of the infinity stones quests while you can. Also, and I cannot stress this enough, do arena. You are in the beginner bracket and can get great rewards relatively easily for now
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,777 ★★★★★
    Take a look at this post.
  • Options
    BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    Hulk and black widow have a real nice synergy
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    You started 2 weeks ago and you're already torwards the end of act???? Congrats that's real progress
  • Options
    Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95

You started 2 weeks ago and you're already torwards the end of act???? Congrats that's real progress

Thanks
  • Options
    BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    Medusa will carry you through act 4 besides when you must heal. Then ghost Rider will be nice.
    With him you get 1 judgement, then do a heavy to start a Regen buff; next, use special 3, then place another judgement, and you can initiate another Regen buff this way.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Don't sell any champions or buy any crystals... and work on masteries first.