**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please extend fight timers esp for AQ bosses

As you increase the difficulty and challenge of the AQ mini and bosses, which is great, please extend the fight timers for these bosses/mini-bosses that are harder to fight. That, or eliminate the damage taken during a timeout - for AQ only. (Everyone knows who the bosses and champs are already!)

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Most of the time I get less than 10 hits and KOed. Is it really needed more than 3 minutes?
  • N8PN8P Posts: 19
    I timeout every time I take Wolverine into the Rhino MB fight. But I regen the damage lost back pretty quick and end up leaving the fight with almost full health. Vision seems to make short work of Cable, I don't recall timing out that fight.
  • SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    @TRichLL just adjust your playstyle or take the right champs with you. Even on day 5 map 6 i can down Dormammu in less then 2 min in one go. It's just a matter of champs and how you play
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    w9wgkl3n7cj1.png
  • messmess Posts: 38
    i agree, time should be longer, without sui masteries with r5 is hard to complete in time
  • TRichLLTRichLL Posts: 8
    Today I used a 5/5" Iceman against Mordo, Iceman damage is great at 5/50, should be enough. Mordo did get 1 sp3 & regen on me, but still, I was creaming him, just needed an extra minute.
  • TRichLLTRichLL Posts: 8
    *5/50 Iceman
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Howard the duck is not a boss killer. I can easily solo a Hyperion on map 6 with 200k health and still have 1 Monterey left on the timer. You just need to keep ranking up your champs and get the champs that are good for boss killing
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    I timeout regularly on Mordo, Rhino and Dormammu.

Mordo - Ghost Rider
    Rhino - Gwenpool / X-23
    Dormammu - Everyone but starlord

its not bad days 1-3, but days 4-5 I am approaching double timeout. Maybe due to super high prestige.

Its still workable though. Not ideal, but workable. I'd prefer if they took off heal block from mini boss nodes, that would allow suicides for those with difficulties, as well as regen for those who chose that path.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited August 2017
    in the end, its an alliance event. 9 other people are there to assist in taking out minis or bosses. it doesnt always need to be a solo kill. i know soloing bosses is fun, but it's not a necessity.

i dont agree with increasing the times. losing half health isnt the end the of world. if you brought regen champs they will heal up in a couple fights. if you have courage mastery, depending on the level your champs now hit 10-20% harder.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Most of the time I get less than 10 hits and KOed. Is it really needed more than 3 minutes?

I'm sorry you can kill Dormamu in 10 hits ? I would like to see that, you must use a great 5*R5 champ lol
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    I agree. Mordo mini boss. 4/55 captain America with liquid courage. Finished with ten seconds left yesterday.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Purveyor wrote: »
    I agree. Mordo mini boss. 4/55 captain America with liquid courage. Finished with ten seconds left yesterday.

while a 4/55 champ is a good way to go for minis and bosses, the champ your choosing is why you're barely finishing. capt has no extra damage sources. his ability to stun on l1 and l2 makes it hard to counter astral evade, and increasijg the duration of your fight. i finish led mordo yesterday witha 4* r5 voodo with a minute left.

strongest, isnt always best!
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Timers could be stretched out a little bit but it is about right. The only issues I tend to face are Map 6 day 2 when I'm fighting Rhino with armor or something. Then I just use KG armor break and barely make it. Just rank up some hard hitters like SL, GP, DV, Hyperion, etc.
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I can easily solo a Hyperion on map 6 with 200k health and still have 1 Monterey left on the timer.

Is 1 Monterey shorter than 1 Mississippi? :)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    TKal wrote: »

I'm sorry you can kill Dormamu in 10 hits ? I would like to see that, you must use a great 5*R5 champ lol

I meant I am the one being KOed.

• Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239

Yes, yes it is.h5itotkmkzb1.png
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Minute* no idea where Monterey came from lmao