**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Load times

Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
Anyone else having ridiculous load times past Few days making the game unbearable to play. Every since they dropped the gold and healing realms my load times to even start a simple 10 hit fight do the fight the. Load after is taking 1 minute at a time. Avg time I run one lane of gold realm 12 min. Usually the load times go away in the past but these are consistent and now in all parts of the game.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Exiting and restarting the game usually works for me if it's especially laggy. Restarting phone helps too.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    That’s has worked for years in the past. As of right now this one is permanent in game.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Started halls of healing with 50 mins left...couldn't clear all difficulties in that time(missed the final path of the easiest)..part of the fault is on me for starting late but the load times have been ridiculous for me the last few months
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Yeah the loading is awful, thankfully it doesn’t effect the fights, I just close and restart the app to fix it
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Get an android and see what the pain is really like... 10 second fights are previewed by 15-20 second loading screens
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    This has been the biggest issue for me. I honestly would prefer EVEN WORSE drop rates on all my crystals if it meant the loading issues would be fixed... not really but you get my point, it's pretty bad.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Hoping that once the gold and healing quests are done with, load times will improve.