**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm sorry kabam it was me not you

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
Now, in the past year as a progressing player I've hit a lot of slumps and I usually blamed the AI or the RnG for them. But after having upgraded the device that I had played on, I have noticed such a huge difference that I can't even describe. To mention a few I don't miss my parrys anymore, I'm able to DeX properly , and finally I am able to evade the dreaded projectile based sp1/2. I just wanted share this experience with the community and if anyone else has seen improvement in their gameplay after switching devices feel free to share.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    What device did you get?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Gameplay experience is different across many devices there, specially if you include lag and loading times.
    The difference becomes clear when you compare a 1gb RAM device against a 6gb RAM one. Load times drop from 30 seconds to 4 seconds
  • Options

What device did you get?

I got a Samsung galaxy device. Its significantly reduced my loading time and boosted my arena matches.
  • Options

Gameplay experience is different across many devices there, specially if you include lag and loading times.
    The difference becomes clear when you compare a 1gb RAM device against a 6gb RAM one. Load times drop from 30 seconds to 4 seconds

Definitely I've experienced that cause I used play on a 1GB phone now, that I've upgraded there is no lag or screen freezing when king groot uses his sp2
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    I have a LG V40 and it plays flawlessly.
  • Options

I have a LG V40 and it plays flawlessly.

Awesome
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I used to glay on my ipad3 with no problems. Last November it became unplayable overnight in this game. The lag was horrible. I had to play it on my samsunv galaxy phone which was ok. The first of May i bought a new ipad6 gen and it works great. The device makes a huge difference in gameplay. It would help if kabam had a list of approved devices so ppl wouldnt expect great gameplay on certain devices that may be to old or just not compatible with the game.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

I used to glay on my ipad3 with no problems. Last November it became unplayable overnight in this game. The lag was horrible. I had to play it on my samsunv galaxy phone which was ok. The first of May i bought a new ipad6 gen and it works great. The device makes a huge difference in gameplay. It would help if kabam had a list of approved devices so ppl wouldnt expect great gameplay on certain devices that may be to old or just not compatible with the game.

Yeah I think having the latest operating system also helps, in my case I'm running mcoc on
    android 9 which seems quite fast.I can't comment on I pad as I've not played it on iOS but people say the game runs pretty good on iOS devices. So whatever works for you is fine. I also took a shot in the dark with my Samsung but it's going great so far.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Switched from a Galaxy S6 to a Pixel 3 and it's soooo much better. I couldn't evade Cyclops' SP1 before but now that and many others are cake.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I thought this was a break-up Post. "It's not you, it's me.". Lol. Thought someone was quitting. Glad your new device works better, OP.
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    It's not really you either
    Game developers can only optimise their games for better quality phones meaning the better your phone, the better your experience
  • Options

I thought this was a break-up Post. "It's not you, it's me.". Lol. Thought someone was quitting. Glad your new device works better, OP.

Ha ha I just thought of posting this while I was watching a Seinfeld episode where when a girl says to George it is not you it's me to which George replies it's always me. And the game was running smoothly so I decided to post it fully knowing that I will be ridiculed.
  • Options
    Clydania said:

It's not really you either
    Game developers can only optimise their games for better quality phones meaning the better your phone, the better your experience

Ok
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    androids lol
  • Options
    ẞlооd said:

Switched from a Galaxy S6 to a Pixel 3 and it's soooo much better. I couldn't evade Cyclops' SP1 before but now that and many others are cake.

Same here, cyclops and yellow jackets sp1 were really hard for me to evade before now I have fewer problems with them
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm considering upgrading, but my iPhone 7+ still works great. The game is smooth with no lag.
  • Options

I'm considering upgrading, but my iPhone 7+ still works great. The game is smooth with no lag.

Yeah I've heard apple's great to run this game