Options

I'm sorry kabam it was me not you

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
Now, in the past year as a progressing player I've hit a lot of slumps and I usually blamed the AI or the RnG for them. But after having upgraded the device that I had played on, I have noticed such a huge difference that I can't even describe. To mention a few I don't miss my parrys anymore, I'm able to DeX properly , and finally I am able to evade the dreaded projectile based sp1/2. I just wanted share this experience with the community and if anyone else has seen improvement in their gameplay after switching devices feel free to share.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,113 ★★★★★
    What device did you get?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    Gameplay experience is different across many devices there, specially if you include lag and loading times.
    The difference becomes clear when you compare a 1gb RAM device against a 6gb RAM one. Load times drop from 30 seconds to 4 seconds
  • Options

What device did you get?

I got a Samsung galaxy device. Its significantly reduced my loading time and boosted my arena matches.
  • Options

Gameplay experience is different across many devices there, specially if you include lag and loading times.
    The difference becomes clear when you compare a 1gb RAM device against a 6gb RAM one. Load times drop from 30 seconds to 4 seconds

Definitely I've experienced that cause I used play on a 1GB phone now, that I've upgraded there is no lag or screen freezing when king groot uses his sp2
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,113 ★★★★★
    I have a LG V40 and it plays flawlessly.
  • Options

I have a LG V40 and it plays flawlessly.

Awesome
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I used to glay on my ipad3 with no problems. Last November it became unplayable overnight in this game. The lag was horrible. I had to play it on my samsunv galaxy phone which was ok. The first of May i bought a new ipad6 gen and it works great. The device makes a huge difference in gameplay. It would help if kabam had a list of approved devices so ppl wouldnt expect great gameplay on certain devices that may be to old or just not compatible with the game.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

I used to glay on my ipad3 with no problems. Last November it became unplayable overnight in this game. The lag was horrible. I had to play it on my samsunv galaxy phone which was ok. The first of May i bought a new ipad6 gen and it works great. The device makes a huge difference in gameplay. It would help if kabam had a list of approved devices so ppl wouldnt expect great gameplay on certain devices that may be to old or just not compatible with the game.

Yeah I think having the latest operating system also helps, in my case I'm running mcoc on
    android 9 which seems quite fast.I can't comment on I pad as I've not played it on iOS but people say the game runs pretty good on iOS devices. So whatever works for you is fine. I also took a shot in the dark with my Samsung but it's going great so far.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Switched from a Galaxy S6 to a Pixel 3 and it's soooo much better. I couldn't evade Cyclops' SP1 before but now that and many others are cake.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 ★★★★★
    I thought this was a break-up Post. "It's not you, it's me.". Lol. Thought someone was quitting. Glad your new device works better, OP.
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    It's not really you either
    Game developers can only optimise their games for better quality phones meaning the better your phone, the better your experience
  • Options

I thought this was a break-up Post. "It's not you, it's me.". Lol. Thought someone was quitting. Glad your new device works better, OP.

Ha ha I just thought of posting this while I was watching a Seinfeld episode where when a girl says to George it is not you it's me to which George replies it's always me. And the game was running smoothly so I decided to post it fully knowing that I will be ridiculed.
  • Options
    Clydania said:

It's not really you either
    Game developers can only optimise their games for better quality phones meaning the better your phone, the better your experience

Ok
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    androids lol
  • Options
    ẞlооd said:

Switched from a Galaxy S6 to a Pixel 3 and it's soooo much better. I couldn't evade Cyclops' SP1 before but now that and many others are cake.

Same here, cyclops and yellow jackets sp1 were really hard for me to evade before now I have fewer problems with them
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    I'm considering upgrading, but my iPhone 7+ still works great. The game is smooth with no lag.
  • Options

I'm considering upgrading, but my iPhone 7+ still works great. The game is smooth with no lag.

Yeah I've heard apple's great to run this game