**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

A way to view how much exp we need to level up

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Kinda annoying to be in a higher level and just seeing a little slither that never seems to moving for knowing how much more you need to level up. So this would make it easier to view how much nore exp you need to level up. Do you people agree or disagree.

Comments

• Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    this has been suggested multiple times before, but i do agree. although i'm at the point that even if i use an exp boost every time i do any quest, i will still have extra boosts by the time i get to lvl 60. so i don't really care anymore
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    You can check out the xp you have gained and what is left in google play app .It shows everything your crystal opened , everything.
  • Options
    despot1despot1 Posts: 20
    Yes but it would be nice if on click on the bar, player can see something like this xxx/xxxx, in order to know how much he has to play to achieve it. Also to know whether he needs to wait some time for enegy or to use energy refil. Like happened to me, bought one for 30 units and after 2 matches I got another level and it refilled again. :)
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    despot1 wrote: »
    Yes but it would be nice if on click on the bar, player can see something like this xxx/xxxx, in order to know how much he has to play to achieve it. Also to know whether he needs to wait some time for enegy or to use energy refil. Like happened to me, bought one for 30 units and after 2 matches I got another level and it refilled again. :)

That part could be fixed by kabam just issuing a full energy item when you level up instead of filling your energy automatically! Also discussed before.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    despot1 wrote: »

That part could be fixed by kabam just issuing a full energy item when you level up instead of filling your energy automatically! Also discussed before.

good idea