**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold realm energy. My complaint.

2»

Comments

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    OP

Gold runs are fine the way they are. The game had arena for farming gold but people complained it was too time consuming. To offset this you have gold realms. Yes they take a lot of your energy to run but they take next to no time. Not going to bash your post but honestly the choice is yours here. Run arens and grind as much gold as you desire or run gold realms and burn energy refills. If neither of these options suit you feel free to by gold pool crystals. It's faster than arena and you still have your quest energy but you will pay out of pocket
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Most compliments abudt ever think I’m the game.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Ghosty64 said:

Then don't wonder why people are tired of reading it. Best of luck with that.

I think a lot of people r tired of reading ur stuff too

First of all, this kind of behavior is useless in a conversation. Not only is it against the rules to put people down and get personal, it serves no purpose whatsoever.
    Secondly, this is a Forum. Not a place where we can pick and choose who participates based on who we like and who we don't. That's life in the real world. There are many, many people I can't stand and I still have to be respectful and civil because a) that's what being an Adult is all about, b) the bills need to get paid, and c) some other options are illegal. Not that I would consider C in this case, or in general, just a little funny.
    I used to specialize in option c. :wink: I'm retired tho
    Funny part is, I know the story. 100% legal. LOL. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing in general, but you did your job. ;)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Ghosty64 said:

Drooped2 said:

See what I'm saying kabam? Everytime you do something to help.people they whine that they want more or it to be easier.

Theres literally no point in trying to help these people

So people can’t criticize something they deem unfair?
    Everything is unfair unless its 100% and no one has to work for it is what many in the player base think.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Everybody is allowed to share their opinions, but that doesn’t mean that you’re allowed to attack other players or break the forum rules. Remember to share your thoughts in a constructive manner that is conducive to healthy back and forth conversations. Attacking other players is not that.
This discussion has been closed.