**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Calendar Discussion [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147

Eh, no skin of my nose. It means I'm not pressured to log in for all 30 days, I missed one last month, probably miss one or two this month, at least when the "No Grace Days" thing was worth it, I actually logged in every day, but now, if AQ isn't running, likely hood is I can spend more than 24 hours off the game at a time. These rewards aren't compelling me to log on every day, and instead of complaining, just don't log in for them either if you don't want to play and don'tfeel the rewards are worth solely logging on for.

most sensical comment i read in this whole thread lol so true :)
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

@UmbertoDelRio I feel like your overly dishonest and just think you’re cool because you don’t agree with someone as notable as seatin in the MCOC community. He rarely does make the rant videos. The guy that just complains is honestly just Proff Hoff, guy can’t go a day without making a 10 min complaint video about the game he milks the heck outa issues. Seatin wouldn’t upload a video about something without having a reasonable cause, in fact if you look at his channel the other video that’s a rant is his satirical comedy sketch of being a the CEO of kabam, which was made two weeks ago after that it’s very rare for him to go on rants. We share his videos because they are well produced and provide relevant information for players. I use many of his guides and champion usage guides

Where did I say or imply that he only does rant videos? That has never been my point lol.
    It's simply a fact that he provided rant videos to any "bigger issue" in the past few months.
    The 6.1 4* ban? Check.
    This one 6* featured crystal having cyclops in it? Check.
    The 6.2 and following gates? Check.
    And that's just the recent past.

He is an entertainer, not a herold. And whether something is important to him on a personal level or not does not diminish the fact that every view is important to pay his bills.

Also, who says I don't agree? The calender is garbage. Never suggested otherwise. I just don't need seatin or anyone to tell me that lol.
    If you think I'm cool, though, that's awesome. Thanks.

EDIT: Additionally, even though I don't like that calender, I don't get personally offended by it. This whole "getting shafted by kabam" or "a slap in the face of this community" (<- my all time favorite by the way) is just simply ridiculous. And everyone getting invested in this on an obviously emotional level, while only even mentioning seatin or such, does a great job proving my point lol.</p>
    After reading this I only have one question... Where are you currently in the game? Act 5 act 6 becoming uncollected etc... just wondering
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 ★★★

No offense, but the fact that people have standards for Free Gifts is confusing to me. Let alone a list of what should be given for free.

Its not free. You have a pretty heavy misconception. It is the reward for daily support of the game and likely padding certain figures (daily logins are probably something kabam likes to bring up to shareholders) every day without break. Its not just popping up in my account like the free 5 stars that quitters get access to for doing the opposite its the supposed return on time we give them and it isnt even mediocre (save for a few things like revives but they should be more available anyways so moot point).
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 ★★★

They said they would make them more available. They didn't say you would get them by doing nothing. Lol.

They didnt say they "are making them more available" they said "they ALREADY HAVE". Isnt even crazy to expecr to get it fir nothing. They gave long term quitters the best offers and a free 5 star. An actually free one. Not 30 days of logins or arena free but literally handed them one.

TaZ_4178 said:

@UmbertoDelRio I feel like your overly dishonest and just think you’re cool because you don’t agree with someone as notable as seatin in the MCOC community. He rarely does make the rant videos. The guy that just complains is honestly just Proff Hoff, guy can’t go a day without making a 10 min complaint video about the game he milks the heck outa issues. Seatin wouldn’t upload a video about something without having a reasonable cause, in fact if you look at his channel the other video that’s a rant is his satirical comedy sketch of being a the CEO of kabam, which was made two weeks ago after that it’s very rare for him to go on rants. We share his videos because they are well produced and provide relevant information for players. I use many of his guides and champion usage guides

Where did I say or imply that he only does rant videos? That has never been my point lol.
    It's simply a fact that he provided rant videos to any "bigger issue" in the past few months.
    The 6.1 4* ban? Check.

He is an entertainer, not a herold. And whether something is important to him on a personal level or not does not diminish the fact that every view is important to pay his bills.

Also, who says I don't agree? The calender is garbage. Never suggested otherwise. I just don't need seatin or anyone to tell me that lol.

EDIT: Additionally, even though I don't like that calender, I don't get personally offended by it. This whole "getting shafted by kabam" or "a slap in the face of this community" (<- my all time favorite by the way) is just simply ridiculous. And everyone getting invested in this on an obviously emotional level, while only even mentioning seatin or such, does a great job proving my point lol.</p>
    After reading this I only have one question... Where are you currently in the game? Act 5 act 6 becoming uncollected etc... just wondering
    Because that has so much to do with what I said...? Okay, I get it, you want to feel big and strong, so I'll play along.

I'm a few missions away from elders bane, did the first 2 missions of 6.1 while taking a peek, yesterday I finished variant 2, didn't touch lol yet, because I'm still a few t5b frags away from my first r5.

So? What exactly are you implying here?
    Well, since you clearly have a lot to say on the subject I wanted to know where your at in the game making the suggestions your making. I do find it funny you went on defense immediately, but I'll set that aside. I believe that the calendars should be tiered, for example, I've been done with everything this month since 3 weeks ago. Last night just because I was bored with the content I went ahead and searched all of act 4 and act 5 for just a single energy refill and found nothing but 1 revive. Personally, I believe there are levels in this game progression wise and once you hit a certain point many items don't mean much. Hopefully you understand what I'm saying, but i would suggest more useful items in the calendar since it's very rare to just re-quest for these items now. I'd suggest removing all the gold from the calendar, other than gold crystals, and adding either full energy refills, level 3 or 4 single potions, or maybe even T1 alphas.

TaZ_4178 said:

TaZ_4178 said:

The 6.1 4* ban? Check.

Because that has so much to do with what I said...? Okay, I get it, you want to feel big and strong, so I'll play along.

I'm a few missions away from elders bane, did the first 2 missions of 6.1 while taking a peek, yesterday I finished variant 2, didn't touch lol yet, because I'm still a few t5b frags away from my first r5.

So? What exactly are you implying here?
    Well, since you clearly have a lot to say on the subject I wanted to know where your at in the game making the suggestions your making. I do find it funny you went on defense immediately, but I'll set that aside. I believe that the calendars should be tiered, for example, I've been done with everything this month since 3 weeks ago. Last night just because I was bored with the content I went ahead and searched all of act 4 and act 5 for just a single energy refill and found nothing but 1 revive. Personally, I believe there are levels in this game progression wise and once you hit a certain point many items don't mean much. Hopefully you understand what I'm saying, but i would suggest more useful items in the calendar since it's very rare to just re-quest for these items now. I'd suggest removing all the gold from the calendar, other than gold crystals, and adding either full energy refills, level 3 or 4 single potions, or maybe even T1 alphas.
    I'm not getting defensive, please restrain from misrepresenting my position. To clarify: I am talking about the influence content creators like seatin have on this kind of community outrages and how they profit frim stirring them up and keeping them going. That simply has nothing to do with where I'm at in the game. I could have started playing yesterday and would still have been justified in taking that position.

Don't get me wrong, this was also not me getting defensive or trying to attack you, that was me trying to explain my last reaction.

To the point of the calendars:

As I've also already stated, I'm all up for better and especially tiered calendars. T1a is the only thing I feel like I'm constantly short of, so a safe supply of that would definitely be neat.
    I never had much trouble with my energy refills, though. And I get plenty revives etc. from stashing my 4 hour crystals.
    Yes, there is room for improvement.
    No, there being room for improvement is nothing to get emotional about.

I think we're kind of talking about completely different things here lol.
    I hear ya, we're just at different points in the game clearly, but the reason i said defensive just for transparency... see what i did there... lol kabam joke... was because you said or suggested that I wanted to feel big or bad or whatever. That is never the case for me, I'm only on the forums this much when I'm bored or the game is boring, which has been the case for me regarding the game for the last 4 weeks. Anyways to respond to the big and bad part of what you said, the only thing that makes me feel big and bad is beating challenging content in the game using skill not by cheating or paying my way thru it. So this is not misguided, I'm not saying you said that .. I'm just saying period. Plus I know half of these trolls on here haven't even touched the so called end game content or hide there profile etc. No offense to you again but that's why I said you got defensive... good luck to you in the contest...6.2 LET'S GET IT! 🍻
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Imagine Complaining about free stuff.
    LOL Entitled Brats
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We always appreciate constructive feedback about the game, but insults and inflammatory arguments aren't allowed on the forums. In the future please stay focused on sharing your thoughts about the game and any ideas you have for improvements.
This discussion has been closed.