**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kicked before receiving rank rewards

Being kicked when AW season ends while waiting for rank rewards should be stopped. This has happened to me several times. Participate in every War even in off season. Use my resources to better our alliances chance of winning to be kicked without warning and losing the big rewards that make the time and use of 8 top champs almost worthwhile.
Should alliance kicking be suspended until after rewards are posted for each member that participated or alternatively issue the summoner the rewards that are deserved?

Comments

• Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    I agree........
    Kicking shouldn't be allowed if a person has already participated in at least 4 wars with same alliance. We have no control if people turn out to be cutthroats or just want to kick to make room for a "better player"

Also the requirements for awards should be lowered from 5 to 4. Fact being it takes TIME to find a decent alliance or a loyal one that doesn't just kick on a whim. I've been cheated TWICE once because past alliance was mediocre and tolerated inactive and horrible players that just mooch awards and didnt contribute. This I left AFTER season concluded.....but because my alliance didnt participate in as many wars as they SHOULD have......we didnt get Season 8 awards.

Then I had to find a decent alliance
    ..well despite my current alliance being in placement phase and I had champs to place in defense....game didn't let me join the war. That war cost me awards I DESERVE. I SPENT POTIONS AMD REVIVES...and finished always top 8 as points and participation. I deserved to get awards....change the requirement to 4 wars......5 is just too easy to get cheated out of.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think if a person has participated in maybe 6-7 wars in a season even if they’re kicked they should get rewards, it’s a bit stupid
  • Dhatedone_1Dhatedone_1 Posts: 5
    I mean it's a simple change in algorithms that would make it possible for you to get rewards after the season is over even if you get kicked before receiving them. If u participate in their 5 minimum it already calculates you being able to receive rewards right? So why not take the extra step and put a lock on each member to make sure the rewards follow them after the last fight of the season has ended and/or block all kicking until rewards are paid which would be even easier and less costly for kabam. Seems to me they must not care because this has been going on for years.

Sorry and best of luck. Try finding an alliance that cares less about point systems you might have more fun. I think alot of the people that play this game just do it for opening Crystal's and growing prestige so they have no value in loyalty or even making the gameplay enjoyable lol
  • GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    Just do away with AW Season altogether. Calculate rewards on a per-war or per-week basis. Seasons causes nothing but frustrations.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've never been in an alliance that would do this, but they ought to give rewards regardless of whether you get kicked or they should freeze the ability to kick from the time the final war ends until rewards come out the next day.