**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LEVEL 60 PLAYERS

Has anyone brought to discussion how once you reach level 60 when you spin certain Crystal's they still allow for experience point boosts. That to me is basically like saying, hey here you go, take this useless prize for all your hard work.

Can we please make a serious note of this and have it fixed because I'm tired of my Crystal's slapping me in the face. Thank you.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Its been brought up 100's of times. Use them for Item use events.
  • Dhatedone_1Dhatedone_1 Posts: 5
    I'd still like to here why kabam refuses to change it, especially if it's been brought up so many times lol

Thank you, I do use them for item use events but that's a weak event anyway so just another way for them to probably brush it off.

I appreciate the feedback.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    This is gonna get closed to tidy up the forums because there's already trillions of posts like these. Use the search bar 😉
  • Kevin110Kevin110 Posts: 69
    Why not allow us to continue to progress past level 60 I think the number is arbitrary and it would be more enjoyable if we could work towards higher levers and rewards
  • Dizzy_DeanDizzy_Dean Posts: 8
    I believe it would be a good idea to put either more levels as suggested, or a prestige mechanic in leveling. It would give everyone something to work towards, stop kabam from having to drop a reward such as the exp boosts and also enhance the drive for even the most senior of summoners. Just my thoughts but something needs enacted.