**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 4 or wait for Rank 5?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I'm about to finish Act 4 and when I do, I'll have 6 Tier 4 Catalysts. I'm also 1 Tier 4 Tech Catalyst away from being able to Rank 5 my Stark Spidey, so what should I do? These are my Champions that I could Rank 4 right away:

(I have enough tier 4 Mystic Catalysts to Rank 5 a Mystic, so if I Rank 4'ed Voodoo, I could get 2 more tier 4 catalysts pretty fast and immediately get him to Rank 5.)

Rank 4 or wait for Rank 5? 44 votes

Wait to Rank 5 Stark Spidey (Sig lvl 25)
68%
TheJalliAjavedRaganatorusername7312Sixshot1EB54SceptilemaniacCoachLedjlamadisonJuggerNotLordRaymond3Noob2435AntSeekZardox1MC2707RockypantherxMeebletonThiartcKG05_1Zuro 30 votes
Rank 4 two Champions
31%
Erza_ScarletTerraFoxhero007OMC_PintoAanthoInfinityM04X_Factor_AgentLegendary_MZ15FlintTheSavageAsmiSBoilingsi_siÆgon0710H3t3rAkwjsudif 14 votes
Rank 4 one Champion
0%

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Rank 4 two Champions
    Better to have 2 backbones than one. No disregard to sparky, but sometimes 2 is better than 1.Up that Void and Medusa imo. besides, voodoo needs dupe to really shine
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Better to have 2 backbones than one. No disregard to sparky, but sometimes 2 is better than 1.Up that Void and Medusa imo. besides, voodoo needs dupe to really shine

Now that you mention that, it might be worth a mention that I already have 4 Rank 4 champions (Sparky, Blade, Venom all duped and CAIW) and a Rank 2 five star.
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    Rank 4 two Champions
    Is that SL duped? if so I would rank him and Void. SL damage output goes up pretty easily if you can maintain a combo. Void is prob the most versatile champ in the game even without the dupe.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Rank 4 two Champions
    Etjama said:

Terra said:

Now that you mention that, it might be worth a mention that I already have 4 Rank 4 champions (Sparky, Blade, Venom all duped and CAIW) and a Rank 2 five star.
    Probably should have started with that. Then definitely r5 sparky. Then Blade if possible imo
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    OMC_Pinto said:

Is that SL duped? if so I would rank him and Void. SL damage output goes up pretty easily if you can maintain a combo. Void is prob the most versatile champ in the game even without the dupe.

No, Star-Lord isn’t duped.