**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant Spidey evading venom??

Hey, in Variant 3.2, The Ultron one, I am fighting classic Spidey with Venom, and he still evades?
Not as often as normal but he does when he shouldn’t :(
Can you sort this?

Comments

• MarvsbdMarvsbd Posts: 55
    Sorry ignore, found the answer.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Make sure Venom’s Klyntar buff isn’t removed

I had the same issue but it gets removed at the beginning and Venom gets it back
    edited June 2019
    I’m assuming it’s this Spidey

20% chance that Klyntar buff is removed and that’s what gives Venom his Spider-verse Evade ability

It annoyed me at first too, but after reading the description it made sense
    Sorry for all the posts

Here is the buff info

Sorry for all the posts

Here is the buff info

Sorry, but what is this supposed to mean? That's his abilities. We know this.
    It shows that the Klyntar buff is what causes the Spider-verse opponents to fail to evade.

Take the previous post and put it together with that node, that the Klyntar buff would fall under the 20% chance to be pilfered, which is what most likely happened.

Therefore, Spider-Man would pilfer the Klyntar buff and would be able to evade Venom until Venom generates a New Klyntar buff which would negate the evade,

Relating it all to the OP.

Maybe not everyone knew that the buff was what caused the failure in Spider-verse opponent’s to fail to evade, so I posted that.

Is that okay?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Buffet node, I'm pretty sure.