**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Needing a new alliance

I'm looking for a active adult alliance that uses discord for comms, I'm a lvl 60 active daily player my in-game name is - the summoned 1- send me a message if you're looking for a good addition to a team.

Comments

• Options
    Hey do you have line app? Games currently down but we could discuss further over there. My line id is machinegunchubb, in game name machinegunsilvr
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283

I'm looking for a active adult alliance that uses discord for comms, I'm a lvl 60 active daily player my in-game name is - the summoned 1- send me a message if you're looking for a good addition to a team.

Hi thesummoned. If you are unable to find an alliance that uses discord and are willing to use Telegram as the communication app, please look for me in-game. We are looking for players with Map 4 or 5 experience, preferably a vet like you that is at level 60. When the game is backup, I'll friend you in-game and will take a look at your profile. My IGN is gladiator2014.
  • Options
    mwothalamwothala Posts: 101
    edited June 2019
    Add me if you are interested in joining a new map 4 Discord alliance with optional wars.
    mwothala#3282
    IGN: Beyonder8421