**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost Rider Regen

Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
Apologies if this has been posted before, but I haven't seen it.

Using Ghost Rider in AQ Map 6. Section 3, route 6. Against Captain America IW.

Team consists of Emma Frost, Ghost Rider, and Blade.

Heavy Attack failed to trigger regeneration several times. The first time, I thought maybe I am mistaken, maybe its a temporary thing, so I throw sp3, and attempt to heavy again once the judgements reset. Again, no regen. I did it one more time to confirm before degen killed me.

Ghost Rider has an 80% chance to apply judgement of malice. Synergy with Blade increases this by 50%. Either way you slice it:

80% + 50% = 130%
80% + (50%*80%) = 120%

It should be 100% applied.

If there is an explanation, it would be appreciated. I thought I have noticed it before in a fight, but this is the first time where its happened multiple times.

No, I don't currently have a video. and today is last day of AQ.

Comments

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Primmer79 said:

Heavy Attack failed to trigger regeneration several times. The first time, I thought maybe I am mistaken, maybe its a temporary thing, so I throw sp3, and attempt to heavy again once the judgements reset. Again, no regen. I did it one more time to confirm before degen killed me.

Ghost Rider has an 80% chance to apply judgement of malice. Synergy with Blade increases this by 50%. Either way you slice it:

80% + 50% = 130%
    80% + (50%*80%) = 120%

If there is an explanation, it would be appreciated. I thought I have noticed it before in a fight, but this is the first time where its happened multiple times.

Does glancing stop it from activating? Glancing lowers ability accuracy I think
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    TwmR said:

Primmer79 said:

80% + 50% = 130%
    80% + (50%*80%) = 120%

Does glancing stop it from activating? Glancing lowers ability accuracy I think
    I believe it would stop it from activating, as GR requires the last hit to apply the judgement.

I don't think they glanced, but I could be mistaken.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I need to take all this back, please close the thread. If I spent time researching as I just did I would find the answer.

It must have glanced because cap iw chance to glance increases by 100% against mystic champs. I did not know that part. I just must have seen so many glance notifications I didn't see a new one pop up.

Apologies everyone!
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Still was worth a read