**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Objectives not working properly

I downloaded the update... Summoners journey is not working

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Could you be more specific about what exactly isn't working and give an example please?
  • Fireballz1738Fireballz1738 Posts: 15
    When you open the game it's normal
    When you open the game it's normal
    The solo events and alliance events are working
    The problem is when I click on the objectives... It just shows the home screen background and stays that way... It's not allowing me to send pictures

• Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Objectives are working just fine on iPhone XS Max after the update.
    I have hauwei p10 plus 2017 model
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163
    I have a Android phone and I'm having the same problem
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    working on iphone x

might just be an android issue
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks for the additional information. Does this problem persist if you restart or reinstall the game?
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 163
    This is what it looks like btw I was wondering when do you plan on adding more objectives?
    @Kabam Miike

b
  • HW42HW42 Posts: 3
    The objectives aren’t working at all on my iPhone.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    No objectives for me either. Submitted a ticket and they suggested re-installing the game. I did and they still don't work. When I replied to the ticket the response I got was essentially, "we have forwarded your problem to the team, we will track it and you will not receive any updates about the status of the investigation. we're closing your ticket".

Nothing since.

Samsung S9+ latest software.

I even started a thread that went unanswered.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/142518/missing-summoners-journey#latest
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Anything? @Kabam Lyra