Options

Will this roster be enough to become Uncollected?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I have beaten 5.1 without using revives and units and did two paths in 5.2 which had the power shield node. Now I have reached 5.2.3 which has the buffet node and that’s where I have to be careful. So this is my roster for now which eventually will be subject to change from new pulls and future rank up decisions. Will this roster be enough to beat 5.2 collector and if I take on Ultron in the future?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes that’s more than enough, I did it with 4-40 and 3-30 champs
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    My team advice: depends how comfortable you are with using Ghost. I'd try Ghost (4*), Wasp (4*), X-23 (5*), Corvus (4*), and Quake (5*). This way you still have a team if you mess up while using Ghost.

You could also substitute Antman for one of those champs so that Ghost gets a nice damage boost. Even throw in that 5* Hood to give Ghost invulnerability during all phasing (can tank SP3 attacks...I haven't personally tried this against Collector, so I don't know if Hood synergy allows her to survive that).

I'd personally go Ghost (4*), Wasp (4*), Antman (4*), Hood (5*), and Corvus (4*)...just because I know for a fact I'd clear all those enemies while losing extremely minimal health. Ghost should be able to handle basically everything there (masochism is a joke with her). Again, not sure how her synergy with Hood interacts with Collector's SP3.

I just don't know about that Aegon...mainly because I don't have a duped Aegon. Will you be able to build him up nicely in Act 5? Might also want to look into ranking up that Archangel (ability accuracy could be pretty useful).
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    You really need to upgrade your AA, he is clutch in Act 5
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You will need a few units or a fair stash of revives for the collecotr, from what I see the best option would be to use Corvus and try to get a few charges earlier on, then just revive him up
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Yea it’s plenty justs make sure you’re prepared to use a few team revives
  • Options
    JAATKINGJAATKING Posts: 111
    Bro the only mvp against collector is starky so upgrade your starky and use it with blade and then rest 3 you choise . My team is 4star rank5 dupe starky and ironman iw and 4star rank5 undupe blade and domino and a 5star rank3 magik and it take me 4 lvl1 revive, 2 lvl2 revive and 1 lvl2 team revive.
  • Options
    JAATKINGJAATKING Posts: 111
    For collector og hulk with lvl1 revive is best and starky with blade is best so use the both champion
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    You can use Corvus too for the Collector, you can get 3 to 4 charges on one of the paths, then when you fight the Collector just use nornal 5 hit combo because there is no point in saving for SP2 as you will die, I did it that way, used maybe 1 team revive, a few 40% revives, and about 200 units or so
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It's not the wand, it's the wizard.