**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick Match Crystal

Hey has anyone ever gotten a Punisher out of a quick match crystal? I somehow managed to get a Punisher out of the quick match crystal. I went through and looked at the drops and the crystal itself but no characters were shown in the crystal drops. Anyone ever have something like this??

Comments

• Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Nope :(
  • Options
    _Jake__Jake_ Posts: 4
    Ok. I simply don't understand how that's even possible 😂
  • Options
    HyogasaintHyogasaint Posts: 25
    edited June 2019
    Yup, I got a Punisher last week from one of those too. Funny thing...I was searching for small energy refills LOL
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I forget they even exist, haven’t done a quick match in over a year
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,729 ★★★★★
    I got him when those crystals first came out but haven't done quick match in like 2 years
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    _Jake_ said:

Hey has anyone ever gotten a Punisher out of a quick match crystal? I somehow managed to get a Punisher out of the quick match crystal. I went through and looked at the drops and the crystal itself but no characters were shown in the crystal drops. Anyone ever have something like this??

You sure you didn't open a fully formed Arena Crystal (separate line item from the Arena Crystals formed from Battlechips) ?? Normally have 1 or 2 of those every now and then from some Alliance Events like 1 or 3 day Arena Combat.
    And you just assumed it was from a Quick Match 1v1, because it was not in the same spot at the BattleChip Arena Crystals ??
  • Options
    _Jake__Jake_ Posts: 4
    Nope lol 😂. I have opened over 24 at a time, having many heroes, and have gained a few more. Hoping for a small possibility of a 3 or 4 star punisher tho!!
  • Options
    I think the Quick Match Crystal only awards at MAX a 3* Punisher. I think that's where I got my 2* Punisher ages ago. The last time I did quick match was when they temporarily changed the crystals. Can't for the life of me remember what the event was though.
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

I think the Quick Match Crystal only awards at MAX a 3* Punisher. I think that's where I got my 2* Punisher ages ago. The last time I did quick match was when they temporarily changed the crystals. Can't for the life of me remember what the event was though.

Was to get the special champs (2Stars) for.. hrmm was that gwenpool goes to the movies?
    I think that was it. Everything starts to blur together these days, lol.