**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dark Phoenix Trailer

13»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Well, as an avid fan, I'll be there Friday either way. Lol.

Sounds like me with the Rambo movies. No matter how much the next movie might suck, have to see Sly’s final portrayal of the character.
    Felt the same way when Logan came out too. No matter how bad it is, have to see Hugh’s final portrayal of Wolverine (but obviously didn’t disappoint, movie is a f**king masterpiece).
    Yeah, a friend of mine and I are going. She's a bigger fan than I am. She schools me on the Comics. Lol. Jean is by far my favorite.
    Nice dude. I hope you enjoy it more than most people are. There are definitely things comic geeks will like. Have fun.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139

They could make it as bad as Sharknado and I'd still love it.

Come on man. You are going to make me sad with that kind of talk. The Dark Phoenix saga deserves so much more than what fox gave it. Hopefully the damage done by fox won't kill this story to the point where no one wants to see it done ever again.
  • Options
    Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    The movie sucks as expectef
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Sounds like me with Transformers movies. Although to be fair, the Last Knight was terrible. I was genuinely embarrassed to be wearing my Autobot shirt walking out of that theater...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Sounds like me with Transformers movies. Although to be fair, the Last Knight was terrible. I was genuinely embarrassed to be wearing my Autobot shirt walking out of that theater...
    Yeah, I'm a die-hard. Anything Jean-related, I'm into.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Romo790 said:

Come on man. You are going to make me sad with that kind of talk. The Dark Phoenix saga deserves so much more than what fox gave it. Hopefully the damage done by fox won't kill this story to the point where no one wants to see it done ever again.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Fox had a better version of it and Disney insisted on nerfing it with the acquisition. Too many stories of scenes re-shot just before release (and after Disney had control).

For this reason, I refuse to partake in anything further with Star Wars. Won't even watch the Solo movie. Absolute garbage.

And I'm really hoping the rumors that Disney officially killed the Deadpool franchise are false.

IMO, Disney needs to realize there are adults who like to watch movies too...
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I want it to be great of course, but all the reshoots and rumblings have raised my doubts immensely.
  • Options
    Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    edited June 2019

Romo790 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Fox had a better version of it and Disney insisted on nerfing it with the acquisition. Too many stories of scenes re-shot just before release (and after Disney had control).

For this reason, I refuse to partake in anything further with Star Wars. Won't even watch the Solo movie. Absolute garbage.

And I'm really hoping the rumors that Disney officially killed the Deadpool franchise are false.
    I placed an authentic Indian🇳🇪 Curse on Dan, and Dave for ruining GOT
    So Star Wars is pretty much screwed
  • Options
    Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Movie sucked...Boring story going nowhere.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    That was disappointing to say the least