**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Invisible Woman sp3 immune?

Master mode invisible woman took no damage from havoc sp3. I'll record it next run and put up pictures. Does her force field let get tank sp3s for no penalty? If not, what's happening in the eq? Please look into this. She is hard enough to fight without this impairing my damage output. If its intended, more power to her but I didn't see any text in her abilities or her nodes that allow her to do so

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Was she invisible when special 3 was activated?

• ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    Yes, but nowhere does it say that invisibility grants damage immunity. Am I missing something?
    I thought point 3 says 100% chance to miss incoming attack.

I thought point 3 says 100% chance to miss incoming attack.

Ghost has the exact same text. Doesn't stop her from getting rekt by sp3s without hood holding her hand.

Invisible before sp3 but she did take full damage this time. Not sure what it was last time but I'll try and replicate it soon.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Yeah as it's her passive when in force field negates damage from sp3 only when force field isnt active she will take damage
    Bendy said:

Yeah as it's her passive when in force field negates damage from sp3 only when force field isnt active she will take damage

Actually, force field very clearly excludes special 3s from its damage mitigation. Unless, it actually means that it does reduce the damage only the strength of the force field is unaffected. That would be pretty op but even then, there is no way it could reduce damage to 0. Can you answer this one @Kabam Miike?
    Sp3 = zero damage
    Other attacks = 10% damage

Possible?

Sp3 = zero damage
    Other attacks = 10% damage

Possible?

If that's how it works, I'm actually proper thrilled. Have a science gem saved up for her since forever