**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What now?

Hi, I’ve been playing for less than a month, these are my 4*s, I’ve done act 4 and have pulled and awakened punisher 2099 from arena. Also, I have a 4* mutant gem, should I use it on any of my champs?

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Nope. Sabertooth and Havok don't need their awakened abilities that much. Save it for someone like Namor, Archangel or Omega Red.
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95

Nope. Sabertooth and Havok don't need their awakened abilities that much. Save it for someone like Namor, Archangel or Omega Red.

So should I grind for Namor?
    Blizz_4R_ said:

So should I grind for Namor?
    Of course. Though I think his Arena Cutoff is going to be insanely high. Good luck!
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    How many revives and healths did you use to complete Act 4 already?
  • FDYAMUMFDYAMUM Posts: 1
    Blizz_4R_ said:

Hi, I’ve been playing for less than a month, these are my 4*s, I’ve done act 4 and have pulled and awakened punisher 2099 from arena. Also, I have a 4* mutant gem, should I use it on any of my champs?

Definitely Grind for namor since you are in the beginner bracket for the 1st 90 days you have a different cutoff than the rest of us Havok is also really good but does not need the gem
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yup you can grind him for new players arena cutoff is pretty low around 600k
    FDYAMUM said:

Blizz_4R_ said:

Definitely Grind for namor since you are in the beginner bracket for the 1st 90 days you have a different cutoff than the rest of us Havok is also really good but does not need the gem
    First 60, not 90.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Also it’s intermediate bracket but beginner
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95

How many revives and healths did you use to complete Act 4 already?

Used it for epic save the battle realm which gave me the mutant gem and 7000 5* shards
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    This reminds me of my roster after two or three months, down to the Mutant Awakening gem. Looks pretty good so far! Kinda jealous of the Ghost Rider and Havok. But yeah, don't use your Awakening Gem yet. I'd argue that it's worth using on Wolverine, especially for newer players, just because he'd save so many health potions and revives, but of course if you get Omega, Archangel, or (probably, we haven't actually seen him in action) Namor, use it on them. BTW, if you get a Domino, don't use it on her. She doesn't need the awakened ability offensively.