**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Avengers tag and uncollected rewards.

I find it weird that Ant-Man who is in only avengers movie got avengers tag in the game whereas war machine who has been avengers since age of ultron, doesn't have avengers tag in the game and i think he deserves avengers tag( yes i am cg player lolπŸ˜‚)

Secondly, its good kabam buffed rewards for all the difficulties except uncollected, i dont expect kabam to increase the rewards of uncollected, but i do want kabam to add units in uncollected its not fair we do hard difficulties and dont get any units for completing it, it would be helpful for free to play players.
Agree or not?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's Marvel who decides the tags. War Machine is not an avenger in this game, simple as that.
    Same reason why anyone that doesn't have the tag isn't an avenger
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It's Marvel who decides the tags. War Machine is not an avenger in this game, simple as that.

War machine is tagged as a member of the avengers in MCU on the official marvel website...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They said they’re either rethinking uncollected or adding in a cavalier difficulty
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

War machine is tagged as a member of the avengers in MCU on the official marvel website...
    But not on this game, since it is not the comics or MCU itself
  • Maazlogan2321Maazlogan2321 Posts: 34 β˜…

But not on this game, since it is not the comics or MCU itself
    Yeah bt still game should make this change, they should give war machine avenger tag
  • Maazlogan2321Maazlogan2321 Posts: 34 β˜…
    Lvernon15 said:

They said they’re either rethinking uncollected or adding in a cavalier difficulty

Well lets hope then cavalier difficulty rewards contains units