Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Un-goddamn-collected

CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

So today it was my turn 💪
Been playing for around a year now and always dreaded the collector, but today i finally took the steps and he wasnt actually as hard as I thought.
However it did cost me a couple of revives...

Next stop, Ultron 👊

Comments

• Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Congrats!
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    If he wasn't as hard as you thought, and you still had to spent a couple of revives, I wonder how hard did you expected him to be? lol
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    LoPresti said:

If he wasn't as hard as you thought, and you still had to spent a couple of revives, I wonder how hard did you expected him to be? lol

People make it out to be a huge money pit. It's a garbage fight but it's always only required inventory revives.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★

LoPresti said:

People make it out to be a huge money pit. It's a garbage fight but it's always only required inventory revives.
    Yeah very true. Still kinda dumb that a fight is set up in a way where it's guaranteed to make you spent revives, no matter how skilled you are. But it is what it is -_-
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Ctuchik said:

Next stop, Ultron 👊

Don't you mean ul-goddamn-tron
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Exactly, from what ive been reading here on the forum it always sounded like he was reeeaally hard and somewhat impossible..
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★

Ctuchik said:

Next stop, Ultron 👊

Don't you mean ul-goddamn-tron
    Dead.