**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4 star should I rank to max? (First one)

This is my first opportunity to get a four star to level 50. Which one should I rank to max first? Widow is awakened and one of my first 4 stars and SS I have a synergy with venom, carnage and Venom the duck.

Which 4 star should I rank to max? (First one) 63 votes

Black Widow (awakened level 45)
17%
CrkwestSpity68Samuel030sReijiroxdoctorbRehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueGraydroxGodfatherspieTotalMonster109Skinnyfatboy82 11 votes
Symbiote Supreme (unawakened)
82%
SnakeEyes69Erza_ScarletTerraFoxhero007Darkrider05Lvernon15StingerbkRoOOtsCupidDemonFromHeavenissamaf80PeterQuillKerneasKittenPrimeKillerRino19Austin555555Newman0067Thunder5715Battle_GreninjaClydania 52 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No question
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Pick some one in beyond tier tan try and save your catalyst, iso ,gold and wait the champions like AA, BLADE, sparky , even the most strong person have this kind of champions in maxed so wait for the best
  • OneOmegaOneOmega Posts: 17

Pick some one in beyond tier tan try and save your catalyst, iso ,gold and wait the champions like AA, BLADE, sparky , even the most strong person have this kind of champions in maxed so wait for the best

Like who though? I have a fair few 4 stars but I don’t know if I have anyone much better tbh and I dint see the point in waiting for something that is unlikely to pop out of a crystal
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Max out Symbiote Supreme. You won't regret it 👍
  • Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    OneOmega said:

Like who though? I have a fair few 4 stars but I don’t know if I have anyone much better tbh and I dint see the point in waiting for something that is unlikely to pop out of a crystal
    I agree. No point in waiting for the supposed "god tier". 4* are very easily available these days. Just go with the best options you have and keep building up from there. Unless you are a 24hr player who can grind out arena or spend lavishly on the game then by all means hoard the resources and only invest in the select few.

From these two, symbiote supreme is the better option. Although if that venom the duck you mentioned is also a 4* he is also pretty good so is venom. Do you have any 5*? Generally 5* are better options for upgrading due to higher base stats.
  • OneOmegaOneOmega Posts: 17
    edited June 2019

OneOmega said:

I agree. No point in waiting for the supposed "god tier". 4* are very easily available these days. Just go with the best options you have and keep building up from there. Unless you are a 24hr player who can grind out arena or spend lavishly on the game then by all means hoard the resources and only invest in the select few.

From these two, symbiote supreme is the better option. Although if that venom the duck you mentioned is also a 4* he is also pretty good so is venom. Do you have any 5*? Generally 5* are better options for upgrading due to higher base stats.
    Yeah I do have some 5 stars. Cyclops duped, storm, Ironman, Karnak and dead upduped. Rank 2.
    Dunno if any are worth it?
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    OG IM or IWIM? Also is dead a typo?
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    How are there so many people saying BW.
    They've probably never played with symb supreme I guess
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Definitely Symbiote Supreme, he’s my first R4 and he will probably be my first R5 too