**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

And finally it happened

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
A few months ago I wrote a post in which I had asked about going from heroic to master completion and to master exploration. The community responded with nothing but support and told me to be patient and grow my roster. I did what they told me and yesterday I completed and explored my first EQ in master mode which I wasn't able to handle before. So thanks kabam for providing me with my god tiers and I wanna thank the developers of Corvus Glaive for they have done a fantastic job with him. If anyone else in this community has achieved any recent milestone please feel free to share. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Great job, OP! Just takes time and effort to grow.
  • Options
    ConcealedWisdomConcealedWisdom Posts: 31
    Haha yes. Corvus is awesome, and congrats on that achievement. Good for you man, I'm proud.
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Congratulations it feels good to achieve something in this game gg
  • Options
    ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    Great work! Onto uncollected next! That corvus is still going to have a lot of reach even with the larger health pools but this is where you might want to start lightly boosting for the later chapters. Good luck!
  • Options

Great job, OP! Just takes time and effort to grow.

Thanks Grounded wisdom it sure takes time but the wait is worth it.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Congrats! Here’s to your exploration of UC next!
  • Options

Haha yes. Corvus is awesome, and congrats on that achievement. Good for you man, I'm proud.

Thanks concealed wisdom yeah Corvus is awesome got him so far back and he's still putting so much work for me.
  • Options
    Nick1109 said:

Congratulations it feels good to achieve something in this game gg

Thanks nick
  • Options

Great work! Onto uncollected next! That corvus is still going to have a lot of reach even with the larger health pools but this is where you might want to start lightly boosting for the later chapters. Good luck!

Yeah dark star I'm in 5.2.6 . Just gathering resources for the collector and let's hope I do become uncollected soon.
  • Options

Congrats! Here’s to your exploration of UC next!

Yeah dude one day but for now I'm focusing on becoming uncollected first then get some good 5 stars and then explore act 5.2
  • Options

Haha that’s amazing, being able to complete content that you weren’t able to do before us one of the most satisfying things. Plus now you have access to many more goodies to help you along. Play smart my friend

Thanks buddy yeah it definitely feels good especially now cause the master rewards are buffed this month.
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Congrats mate, that is awesome!
    And as many before me said onto the collector, i just became uncollected the other day and I can tell you he isnt as bad as you think.

Keep going strong!
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Great job on your achievement.

Side note: Does it really take time to grow, or just a RNG pull.. that’s the biggest flaw, one RNG roll can change everything in the game.

One roll heavily outweighs growth
  • Options
    MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    Congrats mate. This is a game of patience. A similar thing happened to me with uncollected. I became uncollected about 3 days before the monthly event quest ended one month and just went for it, at first I was hesitant but I 100% explored UC EQ the first month I became uncollected. I was sooooo proud to get my first 100x 6-star shards, posted it on my alliance and everything.
  • Options
    Ctuchik said:

Congrats mate, that is awesome!
    And as many before me said onto the collector, i just became uncollected the other day and I can tell you he isnt as bad as you think.

Keep going strong!

Congrats on your achievement bro, and I hope it's not as bad they say cause I'll be going for uncollected soon.
  • Options
    Cranmer00 said:

Great job on your achievement.

Side note: Does it really take time to grow, or just a RNG pull.. that’s the biggest flaw, one RNG roll can change everything in the game.

One roll heavily outweighs growth

Thanks mate, and definitely if someone at say level 20 pulls a 5 star domino from the road to glory crystal then that person will be able to finish alot of act 4 but that person will have to take some time to get those mutant t4 cc if he wants to realize the full potential of that awesome Rng.
  • Options
    Moudou said:

Congrats mate. This is a game of patience. A similar thing happened to me with uncollected. I became uncollected about 3 days before the monthly event quest ended one month and just went for it, at first I was hesitant but I 100% explored UC EQ the first month I became uncollected. I was sooooo proud to get my first 100x 6-star shards, posted it on my alliance and everything.

Wow dude that is amazing completing uc EQ right after becoming uncollected. At this rate you'll become cavalier in no time.