**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It’s time to increase the capacity of 5 star signature stones

Hi,
I take you back to 4 star champions with maximum signature level of 99. Therefore logical capacity for 4 start signature stones is 100.

For 5 starts the maximum signature level is 200, therefore the capacity of 5 start signature stones should be 200 and not 100 like today.

We all know how hard is to get dupped good champs to use stones on, this limitation add more to the frustration. I believe many aren’t opening their 5 star signature stones die maxed stones on some classes.

I think it’s time to increase the capacity to 200 and make community happy :)

Comments

• Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I'd be happy
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    I have developer suggestion also:
    It will be pretty hard to move stashed items to inventory once the cap increased. My suggestion is to keep the items in stash and let players to claim them by themselves. Simple solution that will benefit whole community
  • Options
    Ankush69Ankush69 Posts: 21
    Another Solution: Add conversion button , 5 5* +1 sig stones to 1 5* +5 sig stone
  • Options
    TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85
    Agreed. It'd also make them more money as people capped at a class or two might not buy their sig deals. Win win for everyone.
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Ankush69 said:

Another Solution: Add conversion button , 5 5* +1 sig stones to 1 5* +5 sig stone

This is harder to implement, it's a great suggestion but will require more development. I suggested only "database" change from 100 to 200.that's it
  • Options
    Viktor252Viktor252 Posts: 44
    Yea... I have 5* sig stones expiring and can't even sell one to make room and at least get a little gold out of it :(