**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

hey guys quick question regarding time attack.. need some input.

KALIZOKALIZO Posts: 484 ★★
so after much thought and consideration, i have decided to try out for a time attack try at a legend badge. i have currently all the resources as far as energy and like 500 units. i have a r5 4* qwenpool and Sl and i have as well the highest critical synergy team as we..
my question to anyone (preferably one who has tried time attack) do i contest in this challenge with the team i have plus 20% boost?
please give me constructive answers and some pro tips if you have any.

thank you fellow summoners

Comments

• SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    Let you know on Aug 19th lol, nah some boost all the way check out the many you tube videos on the subject
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You need an iPhone, or something with 2 seconds loading times. That's the most important thing.
    Then you need to have suicide masteries.
    And you need to be focused and don't forget to tap the screen when you need to move
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    It is my opinion that SL can't keep up with finishing fights fast any more. You need a strong bleeder or a glass cannon at 4/55. Try testing out GP with CWBP, CWBP, BP, WS. Massive bleed damage. Your disadvantage will be bleed immune fights of course.
  • DainslàifDainslàif Posts: 32
    Android? Forget about Legends Run then. The loading times alone will eat up an hour.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Yep ... If you are an android user, then is impossible to do it
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    edited August 2017
    i would do lots of research, i think i saw a "trucos" breakdown that shows you need 37 energy refills to finish (this month) without pausing. 500 units will barely put a dent in that.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    An android with a 4* most likely will not get you a legends title. You need a 5* 4/55 to have a good shot at it
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    edited August 2017
    @KALIZO I play on both Android AND iPhone 6s. the iPhone is MUCH faster.
    Android load times ~30 seconds per fight of dead time. IOS ~8 seconds.
    Also, in a legends run, you will be finishing fights < 10 seconds. especially all of heroic and lower parts of master.
    I am not ready to do a serious run, but i did some timing on heroic.
    on android i had 40 sec per fight, and on IOS < 20 sec per fight.
    I think it would be easy enough for you to use a timer (like when u see guys playing timed chess)
    and add up all your ACTUAL time (not waiting on energy).
    do this one month, and compare to the winning times.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    @KALIZO - as others have said, on an android device you out of the race. unfortunatelu the load times between fights is like 5-8 seconds which accumulates to about an hour of loading screens. my fastest tine on samsung s8 was 4:50