**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t Stop Won’t Stop node in Map7

It is not a feedback about the new season of Alliance Quests, it is all about a discussion of this particular node. Please don’t move it to so call “general discussion of AQ”. It won’t help to bury the problem we faced.

Anyone can share your success story for this node with no item used?

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    It was moved to general discussion.😂
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Success story ? Item use festival
  • shortpkershortpker Posts: 72
    Corvus. Just have to keep timing out. Use suicides for free heal back up.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    The champion right is really tough (i didn't do that one), the section 2 fights are pretty straight forward.
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    shortpker said:

Corvus. Just have to keep timing out. Use suicides for free heal back up.

That’s only could work in day 1-3. Day 4-5 will be horrible!
    Anyone used The Thing, Juggernaut or other unstoppable champ to smash that CM, Ultron & Champion in “normal speed”?
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    For the sake of us who don’t play map 7, what exactly does this node effect do? Curious to know these kabam screw ups.

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Anyone used The Thing, Juggernaut or other unstoppable champ to smash that CM, Ultron & Champion in “normal speed”?

It’s still insane due to the power gain
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    The fury and power gain should be removed. The node is hard enough as is with just the damage reduction without unstoppable.

Fixing the bug which prevents passive unstoppables from bypassing the damage reduction will help, but even then the node is far too difficult.
    edited June 2019
    ezgoing said:

For the sake of us who don’t play map 7, what exactly does this node effect do? Curious to know these kabam screw ups.

This is linked, but the node description is same.....if ur champ is not in unstoppable mode, only 10% damage counted. Even bleeding poison or other passive damage, only 10%!

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★

Shrimkins said:

The fury and power gain should be removed. The node is hard enough as is with just the damage reduction without unstoppable.

Fixing the bug which prevents passive unstoppables from bypassing the damage reduction will help, but even then the node is far too difficult.

So it wasn't counting KP's heavy attack?
    Correct.
  • THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    when your attacker goes unstoppable the defender had power gain. This results in them launching a sp which eats up your unstoppable time.

Passive unstoppable needs to count and remove power gain to make the node more reasonable.
    https://youtu.be/sxwNC1JeV6k

Even u have the Thing, that’s how u can deal with a day 2/3 Champion......
    Anyone else seeing this bug on Can't stop won't stop path in Section 2 of map7.

I'm using CM with Rogue synergy (4 sec of unstoppable when entering binary mode) I enter binary with 25 charges, 4 sec unstoppable triggers then I launch sp3. It only does 2,795 damage. I'm boosted with 20% and running full suicides (3/3 LC and DE)

This was agains Moon Night in section 2 top path.

I tried using sp3 3x with unstoppable active and every time low damage. This same technique did not occur in section 1 against Champion
    Guys, lets keep on topic and not derail the OP’s discussion around the cant stop wont stop node
  • UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 53
    We’ve been fighting this buggy node for 3 days and every day there’s been more and more bugs with it. I’ve used about 30 items in 3 days fighting this node alone and I’m sure many other top allies are in similar situations, you guys commented on the map 5 Hyperion but don’t have anything to say to us after 3 days of silence like come the **** on...
  • UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 53
  • FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110
    any update on this node being fixed/nerfed?
  • BC2BC2 Posts: 4
    Kabam has posted they “fixed” the node yesterday. But their testing sucks as usual and instead of fixing they broke it completely. Now nobody can bypass the 90% damage reduction.
  • WhungWhung Posts: 36
    I was using cm + rogue dealing with this super op node. It works fine

But how come it doesn’t work anymore?

Plz fix it ASAP. Thx
    Any option to just remove the 90% reduction for the rest of AQ?

If not, can u guys remove the local
    Node buff. 90% reduction for all champs with a 3 min timer on AQ days 4&5 are unreasonable
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Whung said:

I was using cm + rogue dealing with this super op node. It works fine

But how come it doesn’t work anymore?

Plz fix it ASAP. Thx

It doesn't work anymore because as the previous poster mentioned, they tried to fix it but instead broke it completely. I'm shocked they that would address the map 5 Hyp issue and not this one as thoroughly.
    From Kabam...

Regarding CSWS (Can’t Stop Won’t Stop) node on map 7

We are currently working on pushing out a short term fix but currently no ETA of when it will go live. Here is what we are changing:

- Damage reduction is being reduced from 90% -> 50%
    - Fury is decreasing from 100% -> 25%
    - Power gains are decreasing from 10% of bar per second to 2% of bar per second.
    Topic can close..... lol