Imperius rex legends runtime

Comments

• NøxNøx Member Posts: 77
    edited June 2019
    I don’t know but looking like it’s going to be really quick. 3:10? Maybe even quicker, sub 3:00? Can’t say for sure but I think it’ll be the lowest time yet. Just have to wait and see.
  • TheManFromMarzTheManFromMarz Member Posts: 29
    Yea its looking like Sub 3hrs for solid chance. Hopefully it's top heavy.
    edited June 2019
    It was super quick this time around because the event was completely Corvus friendly, he annihilated every single opponent in there with exception to Ebony Maw.
  • SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Member Posts: 133
    @TheManFromMarz what was ur time ?
    @Samdroxtaar about 3hrs even, like 2:59 an change
    edited June 2019
    @Wedgemonster I used 6* corvus R2, I think its a wifi/loading difference. I felt like I made very little errors as well, Im guessing others had faster devices/wifi's/etc.
    @Wedgemonster Completely agree lol
  • CromwelldkCromwelldk Member Posts: 49
    I did 3.H 12. m :( Looks like thats not enough. I used Domino
    Cotrutsa said:

@Tyrannus How long did you wait for results once the period for legend run ended?

A week after the event is done.
  • CotrutsaCotrutsa Member Posts: 14
    So basically July? Y so long? :))
    Yes that long. I dont get it why it have to take so long :D YOu only have 14 days to do it in. So why do they have to take such a long time. The arena scorres come out so fast
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Member Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Any tips guys how to compete for the title? I tried last year but still went about 5 hours due to lags, rather, my roster
    @Fingfangfoomfanes Need a high end iphone, good internet, an a corvus 5* maxed or 6* R2. Other champions its possible but very difficult
    Thanks mate

@Fingfangfoomfanes Need a high end iphone, good internet, an a corvus 5* maxed or 6* R2. Other champions its possible but very difficult

• RyevonRyevon Member Posts: 17
    I did my run today, I’ll post my time after the 14 day mark so I’m putting a target on my back. I did use a 5/65 Corvus with proxima, dr. Strange, YJ, ant man. Full suicides
    edited June 2019
    Good luck to you guys. Im doing my run later after AW, to free up my champs lols

Wasted odins on namor crystald when i shouldve focused on legends

I hate myself right now
  • SaibixSaibix Member Posts: 7
    3:14 with 6* r2 Corvus .. this is my second attempt. And i am sure 3:14 is not enough..
    Made mistake, didn’t bring any other champ for Maw .. synergies were 3*, also once i doubled the path mistakenly :-D
    Used Iphone Xmax
  • DEPRATOR37DEPRATOR37 Member Posts: 7
    Under 3 hrs ? I doubt it,, 3:17 on a IPad pro,,, might have a chance to get it,,,
  • BoneBone Member Posts: 30
    Sam stop asking people what there times are
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,849 ★★★★★
    Bone said:

Sam stop asking people what there times are

Why does it even matter to u

Under 3 hrs ? I doubt it,, 3:17 on a IPad pro,,, might have a chance to get it,,,

Who did you use. ?
  • TommishenkoTommishenko Member Posts: 3
    I’m using an iPad (2019) and managed it comfortably under the 3hr mark - it was a ‘Corvus friendly’ one this month so I’m not sure I’ll be quick enough, even under 3 hrs

Who did you use. ?
    CG

It seems that many payers exaggerate about their time score to discourage others from trying,, don’t be fooled by such people, keep trying guys,, good luck 👍🏼😉
  • ManvallisManvallis Member Posts: 11
    Results are normally out on the Friday after the event closes. Last months we’re on the 7th June with the event finishing on the 5th June.
    Manvallis said:

Results are normally out on the Friday after the event closes. Last months we’re on the 7th June with the event finishing on the 5th June.

Where can you see them? or does it come in the inbox?

Manvallis said:

Where can you see them? or does it come in the inbox?
    If you search for ‘hall of legends’ it will bring up the list.
    Rewards arrive in your inbox at the same time as posted on hall of legends.

It’s a long wait 😂
    There is normally a 20-40min gap between top times and bottom times.

I placed 29th last month with 2:42.
    4th place was 2:32
    64th was 2:59
    And Tyrannus (posted above) hit 3:20 and got the title so nearly an hour between top and bottom. Last months was a bit different due to Thanos. So under 3 hours and you pretty set. Between 3:00 and 3:10 should be safe. Anything between 3:10 and 3:20 is on the edge. Just my opinion. Good luck all.
    Manvallis said:

There is normally a 20-40min gap between top times and bottom times.

I placed 29th last month with 2:42.
    4th place was 2:32
    64th was 2:59
    And Tyrannus (posted above) hit 3:20 and got the title so nearly an hour between top and bottom. Last months was a bit different due to Thanos. So under 3 hours and you pretty set. Between 3:00 and 3:10 should be safe. Anything between 3:10 and 3:20 is on the edge. Just my opinion. Good luck all.

Damn I did the 3.12 :( lets see :D