**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How should I feel about this pull?

CropDusterCropDuster Posts: 743 ★★★
I know she got some buffs recently but is she that good?

Comments

• CqparkerCqparker Posts: 9
    I love her she has really done great for me
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Post buff she's really good -- but would be much better dup
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I’ll trade you for my recent Thor rags?
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Ive done 12k mediums with her on ROL winter soldier. With a 3/30 four star
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Heavy hitter
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Thanks everyone, much appreciated.
    @Savio444 I feel ya, my 2nd 6* was Deadpool X force (woohoo watch out end game content)

Gamora is great after the buff, there are certain synergy team I belive to extend the duration of her buffs. Although I’m not familiar with it, makes it easier to Refresh the buffs. The damage is really good. No one likes xforce deadpool, good chance he’ll get a buff one day.
  • Jeff02809Jeff02809 Posts: 28
    Loooove my 6* gamora. Since the buff she's pretty damn good. MLLLM combo to build up precision and fury, parry and heavy to reset the duration of all fury and precision. I had up to 15 stacks of fury testing her on rol ws.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Got one. She’s very good, geared for longer fights. Key is to read up on her abilities and optimize the furies you get (use heavy to refresh).

Don’t know your level, but she can clear a lot of content just by being a heavy hitter.

Dr. Zola
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Trade you for my Civil Warrior