Summoners: The Thronebreaker Progression Point has been delayed, and will not launch October 1st, as previously planned. We are aiming to launch it next week and will have more information for you all as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your understanding.

Hulk Rag - Face Me

Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 560 ★★★
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Why doesn’t Face me activate from Icurus? The degen has the little white parentheses and I can’t shrug it is as a normal debuff with any other champ.

iPhone 8plus
Good WiFi
Blah blah

Comments

• Maybe its classified as neither of them. Same thing as life transfer, standard degeneration nodes, flare, etc.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 9,445 ★★★★★

Maybe its classified as neither of them. Same thing as life transfer, standard degeneration nodes, flare, etc.

Mods confirmed that it's supposed to be a Debuff
    So not passive.
  • Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 560 ★★★
    @Demonzfyre @will-o-wisp then shouldn’t I be able to shrug that degen debuff with a sig 200 cap iw who is kinetically charged and a skill champ. I could not.
    edited June 2019
    And also if it’s a normal debuff why does it have white outline like a passive.

Which one is it?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 9,445 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre @will-o-wisp then shouldn’t I be able to shrug that degen debuff with a sig 200 cap iw who is kinetically charged and a skill champ. I could not.

I'm not familiar with the node yet. Just the discription from the announcement. Its interaction could be like bane where it can't be shrugged off.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,496 ★★★★★
    Ghost culd phess it away
  • Can you screenshot and look for other interactions of it, like if willpower works or if some other champ can shrug it off?
    Maybe I should have titled this thread cap iw lol
    I don’t use willpower and I’m just doing a completion run, I probably won’t do completion, it’s just not fun like it used to be. Most content is rarely skill based anymore, it’s just rng.i don’t know if I can complete another go round on the kabam hamster wheel of disappointment and collect 6*s and blah blah blah.