**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Invisible woman preventing quake autoevade

I was using quake against invisible woman in uc and she managed to attacked me while i was holding block, i saw and nothing on her description or node says about evade.

Comments

• Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    I've experienced this too in the Uncollected difficulty. Happened on two of my runs. Seems pretty random like she has a chance to override evade. Definitely needs to be looked into.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    What says you Kabam.....looked into her abilities and at nodes. Nothing in description or nodes says she should be able to counter Quakes evade ability.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Masoquism node, I assume(don't know if that is the node on her).
    She has no concussion on her. Quake won't evade her
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Stop right there that isn’t totally true That only for the part the mase evade. But can be that to but not really that
    Gamer said:

Stop right there that isn’t totally true That only for the part the mase evade. But can be that to but not really that
    She can only auto-evade against enemies suffering from a concussion.
    In the picture, Invisible Woman does not have a concussion (which was probably removed from masoquism). So Quake won't be able to evade her attack (and she did not, from the picture).
  • TheBennyXTheBennyX Posts: 66
    She doesnt have concussion because invisible woman hit her, masochism never triggered( 100% aar). before invisible woman hit her, she has concussion.

She has concussion on her, i didnt let go my heavy before the hit, because when i took damage, i was still in heavy stance. so invisible woman ignored my evade, but only after the long stun after stacking heavy. something happened after the heavy stacks for her to do this
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

She can only auto-evade against enemies suffering from a concussion.
    In the picture, Invisible Woman does not have a concussion (which was probably removed from masoquism). So Quake won't be able to evade her attack (and she did not, from the picture).
    Tel me how she can auto evade AA then you wrong
    Dont know about that interaction, but it's what is stated on her spotlight.
    If she is able to do that against AA, either it is some kind of exceotion for some reason, or its a bug
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

Dont know about that interaction, but it's what is stated on her spotlight.
    If she is able to do that against AA, either it is some kind of exceotion for some reason, or its a bug

Even when quake is going against a debug immune node she still auto evades without the concussion so why not now if that was the case and I'm pretty sure the concussion is still on IW anyways
    How to get attention of moderators to this thread?
    You can try to bump it every 24 hours or so, so that it doesn't become spam