**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Thing offensive use

Not much is being said about this ever lovin blue eyed thing in my opinion, and that is one of the reasons I have joined this forum is to spread the word that It is clobbering time.

Made possible with, The Champion/Angela/Korg/Hella synergy. IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I use him as a r4 5 star in AQ and quests, without synergies and the cheat death stuff, and he's great.
  • Options
    Glad to hear you're enjoying having him on your team!
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited June 2019

I use him as a r4 5 star in AQ and quests, without synergies and the cheat death stuff, and he's great.

Oh yeah? ... Is he awakened? ...I'm curious because I just pulled him while trying for Sub-Mariner. Wanna know if it's worth the r4 unawakened.
  • Options
    diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    Kennado said:

Oh yeah? ... Is he awakened? ...I'm curious because I just pulled him while trying for Sub-Mariner. Wanna know if it's worth the r4 unawakened.
    Yep, it is

He's very good even unawakened, such as defender or attacker but mainly as defender imo