UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Looking for an Alliance

I want a Map 6x3 AQ only alliance. 20 million or so preferred, I have 9 tier 2 alpha for any rank up. I am willing to run AW 1 time a week. Senior in High School. I’d love to find a friendly alliance. Add me in game and we’ll talk

Comments

• Rogue_PsychoRogue_Psycho Posts: 61
    Hey, hmu ingame as Renegade2099, we use discord for communication, 11 mil ally, AQ focused map 5!
  • Dyal86Dyal86 Posts: 51
    Line :Damaged
    19 mill Alliance : MURA

we run map6 and 5

tier 3-5 in war
  • deadly316deadly316 Posts: 52
    We areLooking for members who are interested to grow their account and techniques for the game can connect me in line id .
    deadly3166
    Regards
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    Thank you everyone, I have found an alliance!